Hulu OTT app is an American subscription video-on-demand service fully controlled and majority-owned by The Walt Disney Company. Hulu is merely available within the US (with a knock-off service in Japan; you cannot even catch on in Canada) and recently hit 28 million subscribers. Hulu has some exclusive shows that are cultural phenomena—Seinfeld and South Park—as well as exclusivity on many current networks and cable-only shows, like past seasons of Rick and Morty and Fargo. Hulu features a pretty thorough list of its own supported devices, split by people who support the new Hulu interface that came along to assist Live TV, or the "classic" version.
- Stream 65+ top Live and On Demand TV channels including sports, news, and entertainment
- Get unlimited access to the largest streaming library (ad-supported). Enjoy full seasons of exclusive series, current episodes, hit movies, Originals, kids shows, and more
- Watch on 2 screens at the same time
- Record Live TV with 50 hours of Cloud DVR storage
- Watch Live TV online and on iOS, Android, Roku, Fire TV & Fire Stick, Apple TV (4th gen), Chromecast, Xbox One & Xbox 360, PlayStation 4, Samsung (select TV models), LG (select TV models), and Nintendo Switch
Sony Liv OTT app is a video-on-demand service from Sony Pictures Networks India Pvt. Ltd. The catalog of this streaming platform is different from Disney+ Hotstar, Zee5, Netflix, and Prime videos on amazon, among others. SonyLiv OTT app titles include original TV shows and movies such as Scam 1992, Sony and SAB TV shows at TV time, exclusive blockbuster movies, Hollywood TV shows, and a wide range of sports content ranging from TEN Sports live TV to packaged telecasts of WWE, UFC, the UEFA Champions League and other sporting events. Most of these contents are behind a paywall that restricts them only to paid subscribers.
Sony Liv original TV shows and movies.
Latest international shows.
All live sports and TV channels.
Live events of WWE.
Blockbuster Indian movies.
Kids content + KBC play along.
Now let's compare both the OTT App's and see which one is better to use.
|SONY LIV SUBSCRIPTION PLANS||PLANS/VALIDITY|
|Sony Liv free plan||Not applicable|
|Sony Liv WWE network plan||$4.99/ Year|
|Sony Liv special plan||$2.74/Year|
|Sony Liv special+plan||$5.48/Year|
| Hulu ||$5.99/mo|
|Hulu (No Ads)+Live TV||$70.99/mo|
In our general overview, we would say that In addition to popular episodes and video clips from current TV shows, Hulu has a wide array of older TV shows and movies that would be hard to find anywhere else. While Sony LIV is one of the leading Internet TV providers in India, with an extensive offering of live sports and an easy-to-use website and mobile app.
Top Most Popular OTT Software
Discover the Best Personal Entertainment Software