Vedantu is an Indian Interactive Online tutoring platform where teachers provide tuitions to students over the web, employing a real-time virtual learning environment named WAVE (Whiteboard Audio Video Environment) a technology built in-house. Vedantu’s online tutoring platform enables LIVE interactive learning between an educator and a student. It offers individual and group classes. In Vedantu an educator is in a position to offer personalized teaching using two-way audio, video, and whiteboarding tools where both teacher and student are ready to see, hear, write and interact in real-time. Imagine it like 'Skype' custom made for education. Vedantu caters to 6th grade to 12th grade and prepares for college boards, competitive examinations, and has co-curricular courses also.
- Offers an honest package for its tutors and on time
- Provides room for growth for learners
- Avails an energetic workplace that does not encourage non-performers
- Friendly work culture
- Independent decision-making
- Placed among the top online tutoring services
- There is no flexibility, and there’s limited work/life balance
- Customer service needs improvement
- No clear objectives followed in addressing issues
- Short off days for tutors
- A lot of working hours
- Unprofessionalism by some members of the management
- LIVE audio-video connection between Teacher & Student at very low internet bandwidths.
- Shared live learning environment (Whiteboard) between student and teacher.
- Replay of every LIVE session between teacher-student on Vedantu for the purpose of revision and review.
- Learning Management Tools
- Performance Reporting for Students and Parents.
- LIVE Session on Mobile Devices
Coursera is a web education provider that gives online courses, popularly referred to as MOOCs or Massive Open Online Courses, from top universities and corporations around the world. Currently, Coursera boasts a lively catalog of quite 6000 online courses created by these partner institutions. This free app, along with the Coursera apps for iPhone and iPad, offers quick and easy access to over 600 courses which include( preparation for UPSC and other competitive exams), across 12 different languages, from 108 top universities and educational institutions worldwide. Coursera courses contain pre-recorded video lectures that you simply can watch on a weekly schedule or when it's convenient for you. They even have student discussion forums, homework/assignments, and online quizzes or exams.
- Coursera is very well organized. They are partnered with the foremost important educational institutions around the world.
- They are very “up to date” in topics of interest and new courses.
- Coursera has the widest catalog of courses, all of them with a certification given by them in name only of knowledgeable institutions, like universities.
- They also have programs together with universities that allow you to get a Master’s Degree and Specializations.
- Some of the courses (very few) have some old information (more than 2 years), and in some areas like technology, the knowledge has got to be very new and updated.
- Some professors or people doing videos aren't good ahead of the camera, they ought to train their people a touch bit more for those things.
- Audit: If you would like to require a course and learn the fabric that it provides, but don’t want to spend money to try to do so (or perhaps the course is just too expensive), you can choose to audit it.
- Certified course: This is the basic option that you can choose to learn over at Coursera. You pay a fee, enroll in the course and simply start learning.
- Specialization: A specialization is basically a select number of courses pact into one, specific topic.
- Degree: Coursera offers a wide variety of different degrees that you can take, most of them revolving around business and IT categories.
Vedantu provides custom-based pricing.
Coursera provides custom-based pricing.
In our general overview, we would say that Vedantu utilizes the newest technology to bring them alongside tutors for an interactive learning experience. While a number of the world’s best-known firms use Coursera for employee training, you'll be pretty sure you’re getting the work skills you would like, too.
Top 5 Most Popular Edu-Tech/EdTech Software
Explore best edu tech platforms and learn to scale your knowledge