Vedantu is an Indian Interactive Online tutoring platform where teachers provide tuitions to students over the web, employing a real-time virtual learning environment named WAVE (Whiteboard Audio Video Environment) a technology built in-house. Vedantu’s online tutoring platform enables LIVE interactive learning between an educator and a student. It offers individual and group classes. In Vedantu an educator is in a position to offer personalized teaching using two-way audio, video, and whiteboarding tools where both teacher and student are ready to see, hear, write and interact in real-time. Imagine it like 'Skype' custom made for education. Vedantu caters to 6th grade to 12th grade and prepares for college boards, competitive examinations, and has co-curricular courses also.
- Offers an honest package for its tutors and on time
- Provides room for growth for learners
- Avails an energetic workplace that does not encourage non-performers
- Friendly work culture
- Independent decision-making
- Placed among the top online tutoring services
- There is no flexibility, and there’s limited work/life balance
- Customer service needs improvement
- No clear objectives followed in addressing issues
- Short off days for tutors
- A lot of working hours
- Unprofessionalism by some members of the management
- LIVE audio-video connection between Teacher & Student at very low internet bandwidths.
- Shared live learning environment (Whiteboard) between student and teacher.
- Replay of every LIVE session between teacher-student on Vedantu for the purpose of revision and review.
- Learning Management Tools
- Performance Reporting for Students and Parents.
- LIVE Session on Mobile Devices
Blackboard Instructor is a mobile app that permits you to look at the course content, grade assignments, connect with students in discussions, and interact together with your class in Blackboard Collaborate. The app is out there for iOS and Android mobile devices. Blackboard is a course management system that permits you to supply content to students during a central location, communicate with students quickly, and supply grades in an electronic format to students. Blackboard amplifies student-teacher engagement by digitalizing the teaching world.
- It does what it's intended to try to like connecting students and teachers alike.
- It allows teachers to upload assignments online to eliminate the utilization of paper.
- Good platform to take tests and quizzes.
- Accepts a wide variety of file types.
- Choice of layout options to suit different sorts of courses.
- Sign-on errors are common and they may inhibit the students' ability to submit and receive assignments as directed.
- It is hard to navigate sometimes if you're unfamiliar.
- Not exactly user-friendly.
- Sometimes locations of assignments aren't clear, very obscure.
- Not a very appealing layout.
- Blackboard works on all kinds of tablets and smartphones, so users can access wherever they'll be.
- Its dashboard is additionally intuitive and straightforward to navigate.
- Educators who use Blackboard are equipped with a variety of methods to enhance engagement from students and learners, also to motivate them to succeed in their full potential.
- Blackboard is a product that blends real-time support and learning, which successively encourages professional development and competitiveness within the corporate that uses it.
Vedantu provides custom-based pricing.
Blackboard provides custom-based pricing.
In our general overview, we would say that Vedantu utilizes the newest technology to bring them alongside tutors for an interactive learning experience. While Blackboard has a customizable open architecture, a course management system, and a scalable design that can easily merge with authentication processes and student information systems.
Top 5 Most Popular Edu-Tech/EdTech Software
Explore best edu tech platforms and learn to scale your knowledge