Vedantu is an Indian Interactive Online tutoring platform where teachers provide tuitions to students over the web, employing a real-time virtual learning environment named WAVE (Whiteboard Audio Video Environment) a technology built in-house. Vedantu’s online tutoring platform enables LIVE interactive learning between an educator and a student. It offers individual and group classes. In Vedantu an educator is in a position to offer personalized teaching using two-way audio, video, and whiteboarding tools where both teacher and student are ready to see, hear, write and interact in real-time. Imagine it like 'Skype' custom made for education. Vedantu caters to 6th grade to 12th grade and prepares for college boards, competitive examinations, and has co-curricular courses also.
- Offers an honest package for its tutors and on time
- Provides room for growth for learners
- Avails an energetic workplace that does not encourage non-performers
- Friendly work culture
- Independent decision-making
- Placed among the top online tutoring services
- There is no flexibility, and there’s limited work/life balance
- Customer service needs improvement
- No clear objectives followed in addressing issues
- Short off days for tutors
- A lot of working hours
- Unprofessionalism by some members of the management
- LIVE audio-video connection between Teacher & Student at very low internet bandwidths.
- Shared live learning environment (Whiteboard) between student and teacher.
- Replay of every LIVE session between teacher-student on Vedantu for the purpose of revision and review.
- Learning Management Tools
- Performance Reporting for Students and Parents.
- LIVE Session on Mobile Devices
With an ideal blend of live online classes, recorded video lectures, and online practice tests, the app makes a one-stop platform for the scholars to find out , revise and practice the concepts to strengthen their preparation for medical and engineering entrance exams also as other school level competitive exams. The app gives you access to:
* Live online classes by the expert faculty of Aakash to urge the expert guidance at the security of home
* Recorded video lectures to quickly revise your syllabus and to master the concepts
* Online practice tests to regularly analyze and improve your preparation
* Around the clock doubt resolution feature where experts answer your queries
- It has efficient and good connectivity so you'll connect and attend LIVE sessions online.
- If you miss out on any lecture, you'll access recorded session videos and session notes.
- You can ask your doubts during the web session and be a neighborhood of a doubt clearing session
- Students who aren't motivated enough may fall behind.
- Not everyone has internet connectivity.
- Aakash Digital Learning App features
- Classes by the simplest teachers of Aakash
- Regular practice with online tests prepared by the Aakash experts
- Revision of the concepts with the assignments given in live classes
- Performance analysis with the detailed reports provided after online practice tests
- All India Rank and national level benchmarking with All India Aakash Test Series (AIATS)
- Instant doubt resolution during and after the classes by the Aakash teachers
Vedantu provides custom-based pricing.
Aakash Digital provides custom-based pricing.
In our general overview, we would say that Vedantu utilizes the newest technology to bring them alongside tutors for an interactive learning experience. While Aakash Live’ brings to you the Aakash classroom experience at your home. It uses the web as a medium to offer you access to the expert Aakash faculty. It makes sure that you simply don’t miss out on anything that's taught in regular classroom coaching. You can now get to decide which is better Vedantu or Aakash for you.
FAQs- Aakash Digital
Top 5 Most Popular Edu-Tech/EdTech Software
Explore best edu tech platforms and learn to scale your knowledge