Unacademy is India's largest online learning app. Unacademy is an online education platform that provides learning opportunities to the students of all streams and particularly to the aspirants who are preparing for the competitive exams(preparation for UPSC). Unacademy lessons are within the sort of Live Classes both free and via subscription. Unacademy, India's Largest Learning Platform is your companion through your exam preparation journey. On the Unacademy Learning App, you can attend Live Classes by Top Educators, get your doubts cleared, and test your preparation via Live Test Series, Quizzes, Practice Section and much more. Make your preparation count with Unacademy.
This website provides current affairs for UPSC and associated mock questions on a daily basis.
The tutorials are short, crisp and the cost: benefit ratio from these lessons of hardly 10 minutes is very high.
This channel focuses not only on academics but also on some of the peripheral aspects that help you in enhancing your productivity.
Most of the lessons that are started by the channel are not taken to their legitimate end. As a result, the trust factor in the courses of Unacademy is still a far-fetched thing.
Too many courses are started without proper planning and no fixed sequence is followed. As a result, the channel seems like a book shop where the aspirants have to use their own wisdom to selectively enroll in the lessons.
Even though a large number of courses are started, but in some topics, the depth that is required to crack the question from a particular topic is missing.
Watch live classes and learn from the best educators.
Get access to class notes for you to revisit and revise anytime.
Evaluate your preparation with mock tests and quizzes.
The topics are infinite and are adapted to each student's level. You'll have plenty of data at your fingertips, with the knowledge starting from basic algorithms to web programming itself.
- Top-Quality Content
Udacity develops its own content with tight collaborations with (industry-leading) partners like Google, AWS (Amazon), Mercedes, or Nvidia.
- Easy To Use
Its backend is intuitive and easy to follow.
- Free Courses
Udacity offers over 200 free courses. This is a great place to start and get an idea of what to expect from this popular learning community.
If you complete a Nanodegree (how its programs are named) with Udacity you’ll earn a certificate.
- Improve your CV
Udacity helps you climb professiona
- You’ll Need Some Budget
- If you’d wish to join one of its programs you’ll get to have some budget
- Not A Huge Community
- There doesn’t seem to be an exciting engaging community behind Udacity courses
- Only In English
- The website and backend are available in other languages, but the course materials are mainly in English.
- Get real employable skills
- Udacity quality curriculum is meant with top-tier industry partners, not academics, that helps you to learn the high-impact skills that top companies want.
- Learn on your schedule Self-paced learning - whenever and wherever you want.
- Project-based, active learning Learn by doing real-world projects and other hands-on exercises that lead to real skills mastery.
- Udacity Nanodegree. The Nanodegree that Udacity offers may be a sort of learning where you pay a payment monthly and study a specific subject for around 6-12 months, after which you receive a certificate of completion.
- Udacity Nanodegree Plus. The main distinguishing feature of the “Plus” program is that Udacity guarantees you employment after you’ve successfully finished the specified program.
Unacademy provides custom-based pricing.
Udacity provides custom-based pricing.
And off-course like 5000+ more software you can access free trials for both Udacity and Unacademy here at AnyTechTrial.Com
In our general overview, we would say that Unacademy is a great online learning platform that filled the gap between many top educators and students across India. You can download and install the Unacademy app for free on your smartphone and stream live classes. While Udacity is for anyone that is looking to gather knowledge and earn new skills in programming, business, data science, and more. Its courses are designed to offer you real employable skills that are based around real-world projects.
Top 5 Most Popular Edu-Tech/EdTech Software
Explore best edu tech platforms and learn to scale your knowledge