Unacademy is India's largest online learning app. Unacademy is an online education platform that provides learning opportunities to the students of all streams and particularly to the aspirants who are preparing for the competitive exams(preparation for UPSC). Unacademy lessons are within the sort of Live Classes both free and via subscription. Unacademy, India's Largest Learning Platform is your companion through your exam preparation journey. On the Unacademy Learning App, you can attend Live Classes by Top Educators, get your doubts cleared, and test your preparation via Live Test Series, Quizzes, Practice Section and much more. Make your preparation count with Unacademy.
This website provides current affairs for UPSC and associated mock questions on a daily basis.
The tutorials are short, crisp and the cost: benefit ratio from these lessons of hardly 10 minutes is very high.
This channel focuses not only on academics but also on some of the peripheral aspects that help you in enhancing your productivity.
Most of the lessons that are started by the channel are not taken to their legitimate end. As a result, the trust factor in the courses of Unacademy is still a far-fetched thing.
Too many courses are started without proper planning and no fixed sequence is followed. As a result, the channel seems like a book shop where the aspirants have to use their own wisdom to selectively enroll in the lessons.
Even though a large number of courses are started, but in some topics, the depth that is required to crack the question from a particular topic is missing.
Watch live classes and learn from the best educators.
Get access to class notes for you to revisit and revise anytime.
Evaluate your preparation with mock tests and quizzes.
Coursera is a web education provider that gives online courses, popularly referred to as MOOCs or Massive Open Online Courses, from top universities and corporations around the world. Currently, Coursera boasts a lively catalog of quite 6000 online courses created by these partner institutions. This free app, along with the Coursera apps for iPhone and iPad, offers quick and easy access to over 600 courses which include( preparation for UPSC and other competitive exams), across 12 different languages, from 108 top universities and educational institutions worldwide. Coursera courses contain pre-recorded video lectures that you simply can watch on a weekly schedule or when it's convenient for you. They even have student discussion forums, homework/assignments, and online quizzes or exams.
- Coursera is very well organized. They are partnered with the foremost important educational institutions around the world.
- They are very “up to date” in topics of interest and new courses.
- Coursera has the widest catalog of courses, all of them with a certification given by them in name only of knowledgeable institutions, like universities.
- They also have programs together with universities that allow you to get a Master’s Degree and Specializations.
- Some of the courses (very few) have some old information (more than 2 years), and in some areas like technology, the knowledge has got to be very new and updated.
- Some professors or people doing videos aren't good ahead of the camera, they ought to train their people a touch bit more for those things.
- Audit: If you would like to require a course and learn the fabric that it provides, but don’t want to spend money to try to do so (or perhaps the course is just too expensive), you can choose to audit it.
- Certified course: This is the basic option that you can choose to learn over at Coursera. You pay a fee, enroll in the course and simply start learning.
- Specialization: A specialization is basically a select number of courses pact into one, specific topic.
- Degree: Coursera offers a wide variety of different degrees that you can take, most of them revolving around business and IT categories.
Unacademy provides custom-based pricing.
Coursera provides custom-based pricing.
And off-course like 5000+ more software you can access free trials for both Coursera and Unacademy here at AnyTechTrial.Com
In our general overview, we would say that Unacademy is a great online learning platform that filled the gap between many top educators and students across India. You can download and install the Unacademy app for free on your smartphone and stream live classes. While a number of the world’s best-known firms use Coursera for employee training, you'll be pretty sure you’re getting the work skills you would like, too.
Top 5 Most Popular Edu-Tech/EdTech Software
Explore best edu tech platforms and learn to scale your knowledge