Unacademy is India's largest online learning app. Unacademy is an online education platform that provides learning opportunities to the students of all streams and particularly to the aspirants who are preparing for the competitive exams(preparation for UPSC). Unacademy lessons are within the sort of Live Classes both free and via subscription. Unacademy, India's Largest Learning Platform is your companion through your exam preparation journey. On the Unacademy Learning App, you can attend Live Classes by Top Educators, get your doubts cleared, and test your preparation via Live Test Series, Quizzes, Practice Section and much more. Make your preparation count with Unacademy.
This website provides current affairs for UPSC and associated mock questions on a daily basis.
The tutorials are short, crisp and the cost: benefit ratio from these lessons of hardly 10 minutes is very high.
This channel focuses not only on academics but also on some of the peripheral aspects that help you in enhancing your productivity.
Most of the lessons that are started by the channel are not taken to their legitimate end. As a result, the trust factor in the courses of Unacademy is still a far-fetched thing.
Too many courses are started without proper planning and no fixed sequence is followed. As a result, the channel seems like a book shop where the aspirants have to use their own wisdom to selectively enroll in the lessons.
Even though a large number of courses are started, but in some topics, the depth that is required to crack the question from a particular topic is missing.
Watch live classes and learn from the best educators.
Get access to class notes for you to revisit and revise anytime.
Evaluate your preparation with mock tests and quizzes.
Brainly is a crowdsourced Q&A site for students to give and receive homework help, kind of like Yahoo Answers for education. Students post their questions within a topic or grade level, and other students answer them. Once the primary answer is posted, other students have only two hours to post a second answer. Brainly may be a place for college kids to share and explore knowledge together as a community. With Brainly, students combine their strengths and skills to tackle problems together. With Brainly, high-school and middle-school students from around the world are close to share knowledge and solve problems.
- Top-Quality Content
Udacity develops its own content with tight collaborations with (industry-leading) partners like Google, AWS (Amazon), Mercedes, or Nvidia.
- Easy To Use
Its backend is intuitive and easy to follow.
- Free Courses
Udacity offers over 200 free courses. This is a great place to start and get an idea of what to expect from this popular learning community.
If you complete a Nanodegree (how its programs are named) with Udacity you’ll earn a certificate.
- Improve your CV
Udacity helps you climb professiona
- You’ll Need Some Budget
- If you’d wish to join one of its programs you’ll get to have some budget
- Not A Huge Community
- There doesn’t seem to be an exciting engaging community behind Udacity courses
- Only In English
- The website and backend are available in other languages, but the course materials are mainly in English.
- Specific question curation & search filtration, Here’s where Brainly curated features, having specific questions that students might encounter in their homework. This helps students to accurately understand and complete their learning on time.
- Avail answers in an instance, The platform gives an opportunity to answer inquiries to students and teachers. Answers given by a student are thoroughly checked by moderators. And some answers are explained intimately by teachers.
- All subjects in one app Using the Brainly homework app, a student can ask any homework answers, practice for exams, essays, research on subjects like Maths, History, English, Biology, Chemistry, Social Studies, Arts, Computers, and World languages.
- Earn points by sharing knowledge For steady engagement of the tutorial app, you would like to integrate features like points collection or homework solving games. Students engage more through the app to obtain certain ranks, which in turn affects the app’s ranking.
Unacademy provides custom-based pricing.
And off-course like 5000+ more software you can access free trials for both Brainly and Unacademy here at AnyTechTrial.Com
In our general overview, we would say that Unacademy is a great online learning platform that filled the gap between many top educators and students across India. You can download and install the Unacademy app for free on your smartphone and stream live classes. While Brainly is the world's largest online learning and homework help community for folks, students, and teachers. With Brainly, users receive and offer help with tough homework problems and questions to go from questioning to understanding.
Top 5 Most Popular Edu-Tech/EdTech Software
Explore best edu tech platforms and learn to scale your knowledge