Udemy is a web learning platform featuring 130,000 online coaching courses taught by expert instructors. Take courses in anything from programming languages like Python and Java to non-public development classes like design, drawing, writing, and yoga. Udemy is a massively-open online course (M.O.O.C.) website where anyone is free to create and promote courses in the style of traditional post-secondary education. Users also can take courses to earn credit towards technical certification, or simply to select up or improve various job-related skills.
- Provides courses in various categories, whether that be soft or technical skills.
- The platform is easy to use and manage.
- Has incentives to find out within the sort of certificates.
- Instructors can add quizzes to challenge users within the learning process.
- The lectures are sometimes great, but it's also sometimes hard to remain engaged.
- -The grouping of categories could be refin
- Course Marketing Functionality
One of Udemy’s outstanding features is its course marketing functionality that permits instructors to market their courses and market their personal brand to students and therefore the right audience.
- Retargeted Ads
Instructors can use this capability to succeed in bent the audience of scholars who have wished-listed, viewed, or previewed a course but didn't purchase it .
- Search & Discovery and Email Campaigns
Udemy helps instructors improve their course searchability within the platform. Moreover, this online learning platform sends out email campaigns to help instructors promote their courses and market them to the right audience.
- Partnership with Big Niche Content Sites
Udemy works with Groupon & LivingSocial and other daily deal sites to help instructors in promoting the courses they have made.
LearnNext+ is an online learning app to help K-12 students achieve academic excellence by creating a personalized learning experience. The app offers 2000+ hours of videos, hands-on learning modules, summaries for quick revision, unlimited practice tests, and a variety of other learning tools.
Simply put, LearnNext+ may be a study-mate to find out and excel in academics by making the simplest use of:
- 2000+ hours of engaging video lessons covering concept explanations and NCERT solutions
- 5 lakh+ questions for extensive practice
- 600+ hands-on Science simulations
- Summaries for quick revision
The app also creates a connected learning environment by keeping the parents informed about their child’s learning progress.
- Greater interactiveness
- Continuous connectivity and utilization of leisure hours
- Learning systematically
- Tracking progress
- More retention and higher completion rates
- Benefiting from new learning trends
- No self-discipline
- No face-to-face interaction
- Lack of flexibility
- Lack of input from trainers
- Slow evolution
- Lack of transformational power
Learn-next provides custom-based pricing.
Udemy provides custom-based pricing.
- Supplement classroom learning with 400 hours of video lessons with 2D and 3D animations, created by a panel of qualified and dedicated teachers.
- Practice, Practice from lakhs of topic-wise questions with exhaustive solutions, sample papers, and all-India test series alongside detailed performance reports.
- Perform Activity, Bridge the gap between the study and application of science and strengthen your understanding with the science hands-on activity kit.
- Clarify Doubts, Get quick and efficient clarification of doubts through an online question and answer forum. Post your questions and obtain solutions within 24 hours.
In our general overview, we would say that Udemy takes a more democratized approach to teaching and learning than most other online platforms – here, anyone can create a course and begin sharing their skills with the planet. While LearnNext is an effort to provide the content of the CBSE/ICSE/State Board syllabus in a digital, multimedia form.
FAQs- Learn Next
Top 5 Most Popular Edu-Tech/EdTech Software
Explore best edu tech platforms and learn to scale your knowledge