Udemy is a web learning platform featuring 130,000 online coaching courses taught by expert instructors. Take courses in anything from programming languages like Python and Java to non-public development classes like design, drawing, writing, and yoga. Udemy is a massively-open online course (M.O.O.C.) website where anyone is free to create and promote courses in the style of traditional post-secondary education. Users also can take courses to earn credit towards technical certification, or simply to select up or improve various job-related skills.
- Provides courses in various categories, whether that be soft or technical skills.
- The platform is easy to use and manage.
- Has incentives to find out within the sort of certificates.
- Instructors can add quizzes to challenge users within the learning process.
- The lectures are sometimes great, but it's also sometimes hard to remain engaged.
- -The grouping of categories could be refin
- Course Marketing Functionality
One of Udemy’s outstanding features is its course marketing functionality that permits instructors to market their courses and market their personal brand to students and therefore the right audience.
- Retargeted Ads
Instructors can use this capability to succeed in bent the audience of scholars who have wished-listed, viewed, or previewed a course but didn't purchase it .
- Search & Discovery and Email Campaigns
Udemy helps instructors improve their course searchability within the platform. Moreover, this online learning platform sends out email campaigns to help instructors promote their courses and market them to the right audience.
- Partnership with Big Niche Content Sites
Udemy works with Groupon & LivingSocial and other daily deal sites to help instructors in promoting the courses they have made.
With an ideal blend of live online classes, recorded video lectures, and online practice tests, the app makes a one-stop platform for the scholars to find out , revise and practice the concepts to strengthen their preparation for medical and engineering entrance exams also as other school level competitive exams. The app gives you access to:
- Live online classes by the expert faculty of Aakash to urge the expert guidance at the security of home.
- Recorded video lectures to quickly revise your syllabus and to master the concepts.
- Online practice tests to regularly analyze and improve your preparation
- Around the clock doubt resolution feature where experts answer your queries.
- It has efficient and good connectivity so you'll connect and attend LIVE sessions online.
- If you miss out on any lecture, you'll access recorded session videos and session notes.
- You can ask your doubts during the web session and be a neighborhood of a doubt clearing session.
- Students who aren't motivated enough may fall behind.
- Not everyone has internet connectivity.
Aakash digital provides custom-based pricing
Udemy provides custom-based pricing
Aakash Digital Learning App features
Classes by the simplest teachers of Aakash
Regular practice with online tests prepared by the Aakash experts
Revision of the concepts with the assignments given in live classes
Performance analysis with the detailed reports provided after online practice tests
All India Rank and national level benchmarking with All India Aakash Test Series (AIATS)
Instant doubt resolution during and after the classes by the Aakash teachers
In our general overview, we would say that Udemy takes a more democratized approach to teaching and learning than most other online platforms – here, anyone can create a course and begin sharing their skills with the planet. While Aakash Live’ brings to you the Aakash classroom experience at your home. It uses the web as a medium to offer you access to the expert Aakash faculty. It makes sure that you simply don’t miss out on anything that's taught in regular classroom coaching.
FAQs- Aakash Digital
Top 5 Most Popular Edu-Tech/EdTech Software
Explore best edu tech platforms and learn to scale your knowledge