The topics are infinite and are adapted to each student's level. You'll have plenty of data at your fingertips, with the knowledge starting from basic algorithms to web programming itself.
- Top-Quality Content
Udacity develops its own content with tight collaborations with (industry-leading) partners like Google, AWS (Amazon), Mercedes, or Nvidia.
- Easy To Use
Its backend is intuitive and easy to follow.
- Free Courses
Udacity offers over 200 free courses. This is a great place to start and get an idea of what to expect from this popular learning community.
If you complete a Nanodegree (how its programs are named) with Udacity you’ll earn a certificate.
- Improve your CV
Udacity helps you climb professiona
- You’ll Need Some Budget
- If you’d wish to join one of its programs you’ll get to have some budget
- Not A Huge Community
- There doesn’t seem to be an exciting engaging community behind Udacity courses
- Only In English
- The website and backend are available in other languages, but the course materials are mainly in English.
- Get real employable skills
- Udacity quality curriculum is meant with top-tier industry partners, not academics, that helps you to learn the high-impact skills that top companies want.
- Learn on your schedule Self-paced learning - whenever and wherever you want.
- Project-based, active learning Learn by doing real-world projects and other hands-on exercises that lead to real skills mastery.
- Udacity Nanodegree. The Nanodegree that Udacity offers may be a sort of learning where you pay a payment monthly and study a specific subject for around 6-12 months, after which you receive a certificate of completion.
- Udacity Nanodegree Plus. The main distinguishing feature of the “Plus” program is that Udacity guarantees you employment after you’ve successfully finished the specified program.
Learn Next+ is an online learning app to help K-12 students achieve academic excellence by creating a personalized learning experience. The app offers 2000+ hours of videos, hands-on learning modules, summaries for quick revision, unlimited practice tests, and a variety of other learning tools.
Simply put, LearnNext+ may be a study-mate to find out and excel in academics by making the simplest use of:
- 2000+ hours of engaging video lessons covering concept explanations and NCERT solutions
- 5 lakh+ questions for extensive practice
- 600+ hands-on Science simulations
- Summaries for quick revision
The app also creates a connected learning environment by keeping the parents informed about their child’s learning progress.
- Greater interactiveness
- Continuous connectivity and utilization of leisure hours
- Learning systematically
- Tracking progress
- More retention and higher completion rates
- Benefiting from new learning trends
- No self-discipline
- No face-to-face interaction
- Lack of flexibility
- Lack of input from trainers
- Slow evolution
- Lack of transformational powe
Supplement classroom learning with 400 hours of video lessons with 2D and 3D animations, created by a panel of qualified and dedicated teachers.
Practice from lakhs of topic-wise questions with exhaustive solutions, sample papers, and all-India test series alongside detailed performance reports.
- Perform Activity
Bridge the gap between the study and application of science and strengthen your understanding with the science hands-on activity kit.
- Clarify Doubts
Get quick and efficient clarification of doubts through an online question and answer forum. Post your questions and obtain solutions within 24 hours.
Udacity provides custom-based pricing.
Learn-next provides custom-based pricing.
In our general overview we would say that Udacity is for anyone that is looking to gather knowledge and earn new skills in programming, business, data science, and more. Its courses are designed to offer you real employable skills that are based around real-world projects. While LearnNext is an effort to provide the content of the CBSE/ICSE/State Board syllabus in a digital, multimedia form.
FAQs- Learn Next
Top 5 Most Popular Edu-Tech/EdTech Software
Explore best edu tech platforms and learn to scale your knowledge