The topics are infinite and are adapted to each student's level. You'll have plenty of data at your fingertips, with the knowledge starting from basic algorithms to web programming itself.
- Top-Quality Content
Udacity develops its own content with tight collaborations with (industry-leading) partners like Google, AWS (Amazon), Mercedes, or Nvidia.
- Easy To Use
Its backend is intuitive and easy to follow.
- Free Courses
Udacity offers over 200 free courses. This is a great place to start and get an idea of what to expect from this popular learning community.
If you complete a Nanodegree (how its programs are named) with Udacity you’ll earn a certificate.
- Improve your CV
Udacity helps you climb professiona
- You’ll Need Some Budget
- If you’d wish to join one of its programs you’ll get to have some budget
- Not A Huge Community
- There doesn’t seem to be an exciting engaging community behind Udacity courses
- Only In English
- The website and backend are available in other languages, but the course materials are mainly in English.
- Get real employable skills
- Udacity quality curriculum is meant with top-tier industry partners, not academics, that helps you to learn the high-impact skills that top companies want.
- Learn on your schedule Self-paced learning - whenever and wherever you want.
- Project-based, active learning Learn by doing real-world projects and other hands-on exercises that lead to real skills mastery.
- Udacity Nanodegree. The Nanodegree that Udacity offers may be a sort of learning where you pay a payment monthly and study a specific subject for around 6-12 months, after which you receive a certificate of completion.
- Udacity Nanodegree Plus. The main distinguishing feature of the “Plus” program is that Udacity guarantees you employment after you’ve successfully finished the specified program.
DreamBox Learning is an online math program that delivers a deep, individualized learning experience that simultaneously develops conceptual understanding, computational fluency, and problem-solving ability. Students can play DreamBox on all computers, laptops, and Chromebooks through an internet browser and on all iPad tablets through DreamBox Math apps. DreamBox continuously assesses by providing online coaching classes for students to present them with targeted lessons. Intelligent Adaptive Learning technology tracks each student's interaction and evaluates the strategies used to solve problems.
Close learning gaps
Build confidence in students
Greater engagement for teachers and students
Students work at their own pace
- Extra preparation
- Teachers need to adjust to a new paradigm
- Restructuring the classroom
The Insight Dashboard includes a new Student Usage Report to provide educators with daily insight into student activity and learning time.
Growth report allows district and school administrators to see how students have grown in terms of externally calibrated grade-level benchmarks.
DreamBox Predictive Insights reports predict future proficiency for year-end state math assessments throughout the year.
DreamBox now includes Messaging features on the homepage for classroom educators. These tools help teachers still support students' social and emotional learning as they're working in DreamBox.
Udacity provides custom-based pricing.
Dreambox provides custom-based pricing.
In our general overview, we would say that Udacity is for anyone that is looking to gather knowledge and earn new skills in programming, business, data science, and more. Its courses are designed to offer you real employable skills that are based around real-world projects. While Dreambox adaptive learning platform closes math gaps to deliver results as it provides access and equity for Spanish ELLs, Integrates assessment with instruction, Empowers with actionable data and reporting.
Top 5 Most Popular Edu-Tech/EdTech Software
Explore best edu tech platforms and learn to scale your knowledge