The topics are infinite and are adapted to each student's level. You'll have plenty of data at your fingertips, with the knowledge starting from basic algorithms to web programming itself.
- Top-Quality Content
Udacity develops its own content with tight collaborations with (industry-leading) partners like Google, AWS (Amazon), Mercedes, or Nvidia.
- Easy To Use
Its backend is intuitive and easy to follow.
- Free Courses
Udacity offers over 200 free courses. This is a great place to start and get an idea of what to expect from this popular learning community.
If you complete a Nanodegree (how its programs are named) with Udacity you’ll earn a certificate.
- Improve your CV
Udacity helps you climb professiona
- You’ll Need Some Budget
- If you’d wish to join one of its programs you’ll get to have some budget
- Not A Huge Community
- There doesn’t seem to be an exciting engaging community behind Udacity courses
- Only In English
- The website and backend are available in other languages, but the course materials are mainly in English.
- Get real employable skills
- Udacity quality curriculum is meant with top-tier industry partners, not academics, that helps you to learn the high-impact skills that top companies want.
- Learn on your schedule Self-paced learning - whenever and wherever you want.
- Project-based, active learning Learn by doing real-world projects and other hands-on exercises that lead to real skills mastery.
- Udacity Nanodegree. The Nanodegree that Udacity offers may be a sort of learning where you pay a payment monthly and study a specific subject for around 6-12 months, after which you receive a certificate of completion.
- Udacity Nanodegree Plus. The main distinguishing feature of the “Plus” program is that Udacity guarantees you employment after you’ve successfully finished the specified program.
Blackboard Instructor is a mobile app that permits you to look at the course content, grade assignments, connect with students in discussions, and interact together with your class in Blackboard Collaborate. The app is out there for iOS and Android mobile devices. Blackboard is a course management system that permits you to supply content to students during a central location, communicate with students quickly, and supply grades in an electronic format to students. Blackboard amplifies student-teacher engagement by digitalizing the teaching world.
- It does what it's intended to try to like connecting students and teachers alike.
- It allows teachers to upload assignments online to eliminate the utilization of paper.
- Good platform to take tests and quizzes.
- Accepts a wide variety of file types.
- Choice of layout options to suit different sorts of courses.
- Sign-on errors are common and they may inhibit the students' ability to submit and receive assignments as directed.
- It is hard to navigate sometimes if you're unfamiliar.
- Not exactly user-friendly.
- Sometimes locations of assignments aren't clear, very obscure.
- Not a very appealing layout.
Blackboard works on all kinds of tablets and smartphones, so users can access wherever they'll be.
Its dashboard is additionally intuitive and straightforward to navigate.
Educators who use Blackboard are equipped with a variety of methods to enhance engagement from students and learners, also to motivate them to succeed in their full potential.
Blackboard is a product that blends real-time support and learning, which successively encourages professional development and competitiveness within the corporate that uses it.
Udacity provides custom-based pricing.
Blackboard provides custom-based pricing.
In our general overview, we would say that Udacity is for anyone that is looking to gather knowledge and earn new skills in programming, business, data science, and more. Its courses are designed to offer you real employable skills that are based around real-world projects. While Blackboard has a customizable open architecture, a course management system, and a scalable design that can easily merge with authentication processes and student information systems.
Top 5 Most Popular Edu-Tech/EdTech Software
Explore best edu tech platforms and learn to scale your knowledge