GradeUp is a tremendous mock test app and test series app, through which you'll test your level of exam preparation and also study from India's best mentors. Gradeup is available in Hindi and English. Through the Gradeup app, you'll be ready to access unlimited FREE exam Preparation resources, attempt mock tests, practice unlimited question from various test series, challenge your friends, as well as participate in discussions with Banking, SSC, NRA CET, CTET, CAT, GATE, UGC NET, CLAT, preparation for UPSC, and other competitive government exams aspirants. Gradeup App is the most trusted and most loved government exam preparation app by millions of aspirants.
- Classes are going to be conducted by a variety of excellent teachers, from India.
- The mode of teaching is by video lessons as well as personalized learnings
- They offer comprehensive tutoring programs.
- Number of exercises will be available to practice so that we can get acquainted with the subject well.
- Revision of the subjects will be carried out by teaching as well as conducting tests.
Practice daily – new daily tests on all topics, based on last year papers & the latest pattern
Discuss doubts or questions with other students and experts
Never miss an imp exam/ job notification
Study all topics - prepare for entire syllabus, get complete notes & expert study plan
Find study material in Hindi & English
The topics are infinite and are adapted to each student's level. You'll have plenty of data at your fingertips, with the knowledge starting from basic algorithms to web programming itself.
- Top-Quality Content
Udacity develops its own content with tight collaborations with (industry-leading) partners like Google, AWS (Amazon), Mercedes, or Nvidia.
- Easy To Use
Its backend is intuitive and easy to follow.
- Free Courses
Udacity offers over 200 free courses. This is a great place to start and get an idea of what to expect from this popular learning community.
If you complete a Nanodegree (how its programs are named) with Udacity you’ll earn a certificate.
- Improve your CV
Udacity helps you climb professiona
- You’ll Need Some Budget
- If you’d wish to join one of its programs you’ll get to have some budget
- Not A Huge Community
- There doesn’t seem to be an exciting engaging community behind Udacity courses
- Only In English
- The website and backend are available in other languages, but the course materials are mainly in English.
- Get real employable skills
- Udacity quality curriculum is meant with top-tier industry partners, not academics, that helps you to learn the high-impact skills that top companies want.
- Learn on your schedule Self-paced learning - whenever and wherever you want.
- Project-based, active learning Learn by doing real-world projects and other hands-on exercises that lead to real skills mastery.
- Udacity Nanodegree. The Nanodegree that Udacity offers may be a sort of learning where you pay a payment monthly and study a specific subject for around 6-12 months, after which you receive a certificate of completion.
- Udacity Nanodegree Plus. The main distinguishing feature of the “Plus” program is that Udacity guarantees you employment after you’ve successfully finished the specified program.
GradeUp provides custom-based pricing.
Udacity provides custom-based pricing.
In our general overview, we would say that GradeUp is worth downloading if you are preparing for any government job exam related to Banking, SSC, UPSC, Teaching, and GATE. Additionally, college entrance exams like JEE/NEET/CAT/MAT also are covered in GradeUp. While Udacity is for anyone that is looking to gather knowledge and earn new skills in programming, business, data science, and more. Its courses are designed to offer you real employable skills that are based around real-world projects.
Top 5 Most Popular Edu-Tech/EdTech Software
Explore best edu tech platforms and learn to scale your knowledge