GradeUp is a tremendous mock test app and test series app, through which you'll test your level of exam preparation and also study from India's best mentors. Gradeup is available in Hindi and English. Through the Gradeup app, you'll be ready to access unlimited FREE exam Preparation resources, attempt mock tests, practice unlimited question from various test series, challenge your friends, as well as participate in discussions with Banking, SSC, NRA CET, CTET, CAT, GATE, UGC NET, CLAT, preparation for UPSC, and other competitive government exams aspirants. Gradeup App is the most trusted and most loved government exam preparation app by millions of aspirants.
- Classes are going to be conducted by a variety of excellent teachers, from India.
- The mode of teaching is by video lessons as well as personalized learnings
- They offer comprehensive tutoring programs.
- Number of exercises will be available to practice so that we can get acquainted with the subject well.
- Revision of the subjects will be carried out by teaching as well as conducting tests.
Practice daily – new daily tests on all topics, based on last year papers & the latest pattern
Discuss doubts or questions with other students and experts
Never miss an imp exam/ job notification
Study all topics - prepare for entire syllabus, get complete notes & expert study plan
Find study material in Hindi & English
Learn Next+ is an online learning app to help K-12 students achieve academic excellence by creating a personalized learning experience. The app offers 2000+ hours of videos, hands-on learning modules, summaries for quick revision, unlimited practice tests, and a variety of other learning tools.
Simply put, LearnNext+ may be a study-mate to find out and excel in academics by making the simplest use of:
- 2000+ hours of engaging video lessons covering concept explanations and NCERT solutions
- 5 lakh+ questions for extensive practice
- 600+ hands-on Science simulations
- Summaries for quick revision
The app also creates a connected learning environment by keeping the parents informed about their child’s learning progress.
- Greater interactiveness
- Continuous connectivity and utilization of leisure hours
- Learning systematically
- Tracking progress
- More retention and higher completion rates
- Benefiting from new learning trends
- No self-discipline
- No face-to-face interaction
- Lack of flexibility
- Lack of input from trainers
- Slow evolution
- Lack of transformational powe
Supplement classroom learning with 400 hours of video lessons with 2D and 3D animations, created by a panel of qualified and dedicated teachers.
Practice from lakhs of topic-wise questions with exhaustive solutions, sample papers, and all-India test series alongside detailed performance reports.
- Perform Activity
Bridge the gap between the study and application of science and strengthen your understanding with the science hands-on activity kit.
- Clarify Doubts
Get quick and efficient clarification of doubts through an online question and answer forum. Post your questions and obtain solutions within 24 hours.
GradeUp provides custom-based pricing.
Learn-next provides custom-based pricing.
In our general overview, we would say that GradeUp is worth downloading if you are preparing for any government job exam related to Banking, SSC, UPSC, Teaching, and GATE. Additionally, college entrance exams like JEE/NEET/CAT/MAT also are covered in GradeUp. While LearnNext is an effort to provide the content of the CBSE/ICSE/State Board syllabus in a digital, multimedia form.
Top 5 Most Popular Edu-Tech/EdTech Software
Explore best edu tech platforms and learn to scale your knowledge