GradeUp is a tremendous mock test app and test series app, through which you'll test your level of exam preparation and also study from India's best mentors. Gradeup is available in Hindi and English. Through the Gradeup app, you'll be ready to access unlimited FREE exam Preparation resources, attempt mock tests, practice unlimited question from various test series, challenge your friends, as well as participate in discussions with Banking, SSC, NRA CET, CTET, CAT, GATE, UGC NET, CLAT, preparation for UPSC, and other competitive government exams aspirants. Gradeup App is the most trusted and most loved government exam preparation app by millions of aspirants.
- Classes are going to be conducted by a variety of excellent teachers, from India.
- The mode of teaching is by video lessons as well as personalized learnings
- They offer comprehensive tutoring programs.
- Number of exercises will be available to practice so that we can get acquainted with the subject well.
- Revision of the subjects will be carried out by teaching as well as conducting tests.
Practice daily – new daily tests on all topics, based on last year papers & the latest pattern
Discuss doubts or questions with other students and experts
Never miss an imp exam/ job notification
Study all topics - prepare for entire syllabus, get complete notes & expert study plan
Find study material in Hindi & English
Blackboard Instructor is a mobile app that permits you to look at the course content, grade assignments, connect with students in discussions, and interact together with your class in Blackboard Collaborate. The app is out there for iOS and Android mobile devices. Blackboard is a course management system that permits you to supply content to students during a central location, communicate with students quickly, and supply grades in an electronic format to students. Blackboard amplifies student-teacher engagement by digitalizing the teaching world.
- It does what it's intended to try to like connecting students and teachers alike.
- It allows teachers to upload assignments online to eliminate the utilization of paper.
- Good platform to take tests and quizzes.
- Accepts a wide variety of file types.
- Choice of layout options to suit different sorts of courses.
- Sign-on errors are common and they may inhibit the students' ability to submit and receive assignments as directed.
- It is hard to navigate sometimes if you're unfamiliar.
- Not exactly user-friendly.
- Sometimes locations of assignments aren't clear, very obscure.
- Not a very appealing layout.
- Blackboard works on all kinds of tablets and smartphones, so users can access wherever they'll be.
- Its dashboard is additionally intuitive and straightforward to navigate.
- Educators who use Blackboard are equipped with a variety of methods to enhance engagement from students and learners, also to motivate them to succeed in their full potential.
- Blackboard is a product that blends real-time support and learning, which successively encourages professional development and competitiveness within the corporate that uses it.
GradeUp provides custom-based pricing.
Blackboard provides custom-based pricing.
In our general overview, we would say that GradeUp is worth downloading if you are preparing for any government job exam related to Banking, SSC, UPSC, Teaching, and GATE. Additionally, college entrance exams like JEE/NEET/CAT/MAT also are covered in GradeUp. While Blackboard has a customizable open architecture, a course management system, and a scalable design that can easily merge with authentication processes and student information systems.
Top 5 Most Popular Edu-Tech/EdTech Software
Explore best edu tech platforms and learn to scale your knowledge