Coursera is a web education provider that gives online courses, popularly referred to as MOOCs or Massive Open Online Courses, from top universities and corporations around the world. Currently, Coursera boasts a lively catalog of quite 6000 online courses created by these partner institutions. This free app, along with the Coursera apps for iPhone and iPad, offers quick and easy access to over 600 courses which include( preparation for UPSC and other competitive exams), across 12 different languages, from 108 top universities and educational institutions worldwide. Coursera courses contain pre-recorded video lectures that you simply can watch on a weekly schedule or when it's convenient for you. They even have student discussion forums, homework/assignments, and online quizzes or exams.
- Coursera is very well organized. They are partnered with the foremost important educational institutions around the world.
- They are very “up to date” in topics of interest and new courses.
- Coursera has the widest catalog of courses, all of them with a certification given by them in name only of knowledgeable institutions, like universities.
- They also have programs together with universities that allow you to get a Master’s Degree and Specializations.
- Some of the courses (very few) have some old information (more than 2 years), and in some areas like technology, the knowledge has got to be very new and updated.
- Some professors or people doing videos aren't good ahead of the camera, they ought to train their people a touch bit more for those things.
- Audit: If you would like to require a course and learn the fabric that it provides, but don’t want to spend money to try to do so (or perhaps the course is just too expensive), you can choose to audit it.
- Certified course: This is the basic option that you can choose to learn over at Coursera. You pay a fee, enroll in the course and simply start learning.
- Specialization: A specialization is basically a select number of courses pact into one, specific topic.
- Degree: Coursera offers a wide variety of different degrees that you can take, most of them revolving around business and IT categories.
Learn Next+ is an online learning app to help K-12 students achieve academic excellence by creating a personalized learning experience. The app offers 2000+ hours of videos, hands-on learning modules, summaries for quick revision, unlimited practice tests, and a variety of other learning tools.
Simply put, LearnNext+ may be a study-mate to find out and excel in academics by making the simplest use of:
- 2000+ hours of engaging video lessons covering concept explanations and NCERT solutions
- 5 lakh+ questions for extensive practice
- 600+ hands-on Science simulations
- Summaries for quick revision
The app also creates a connected learning environment by keeping the parents informed about their child’s learning progress.
- Greater interactiveness
- Continuous connectivity and utilization of leisure hours
- Learning systematically
- Tracking progress
- More retention and higher completion rates
- Benefiting from new learning trends
- No self-discipline
- No face-to-face interaction
- Lack of flexibility
- Lack of input from trainers
- Slow evolution
- Lack of transformational powe
Supplement classroom learning with 400 hours of video lessons with 2D and 3D animations, created by a panel of qualified and dedicated teachers.
Practice from lakhs of topic-wise questions with exhaustive solutions, sample papers, and all-India test series alongside detailed performance reports.
- Perform Activity
Bridge the gap between the study and application of science and strengthen your understanding with the science hands-on activity kit.
- Clarify Doubts
Get quick and efficient clarification of doubts through an online question and answer forum. Post your questions and obtain solutions within 24 hours.
Coursera provides custom-based pricing.
Learn Next provides custom-based pricing.
In our general overview, we would say that a number of the world’s best-known firms use Coursera for employee training, you'll be pretty sure you’re getting the work skills you would like, too. While LearnNext is an effort to provide the content of the CBSE/ICSE/State Board syllabus in a digital, multimedia form.
Top 5 Most Popular Edu-Tech/EdTech Software
Explore best edu tech platforms and learn to scale your knowledge