Coursera is a web education provider that gives online courses, popularly referred to as MOOCs or Massive Open Online Courses, from top universities and corporations around the world. Currently, Coursera boasts a lively catalog of quite 6000 online courses created by these partner institutions. This free app, along with the Coursera apps for iPhone and iPad, offers quick and easy access to over 600 courses which include( preparation for UPSC and other competitive exams), across 12 different languages, from 108 top universities and educational institutions worldwide. Coursera courses contain pre-recorded video lectures that you simply can watch on a weekly schedule or when it's convenient for you. They even have student discussion forums, homework/assignments, and online quizzes or exams.
- Coursera is very well organized. They are partnered with the foremost important educational institutions around the world.
- They are very “up to date” in topics of interest and new courses.
- Coursera has the widest catalog of courses, all of them with a certification given by them in name only of knowledgeable institutions, like universities.
- They also have programs together with universities that allow you to get a Master’s Degree and Specializations.
- Some of the courses (very few) have some old information (more than 2 years), and in some areas like technology, the knowledge has got to be very new and updated.
- Some professors or people doing videos aren't good ahead of the camera, they ought to train their people a touch bit more for those things.
- Audit: If you would like to require a course and learn the fabric that it provides, but don’t want to spend money to try to do so (or perhaps the course is just too expensive), you can choose to audit it.
- Certified course: This is the basic option that you can choose to learn over at Coursera. You pay a fee, enroll in the course and simply start learning.
- Specialization: A specialization is basically a select number of courses pact into one, specific topic.
- Degree: Coursera offers a wide variety of different degrees that you can take, most of them revolving around business and IT categories.
With an ideal blend of live online classes, recorded video lectures, and online practice tests, the app makes a one-stop platform for the scholars to find out , revise and practice the concepts to strengthen their preparation for medical and engineering entrance exams also as other school level competitive exams. The app gives you access to:
* Live online classes by the expert faculty of Aakash to urge the expert guidance at the security of home
* Recorded video lectures to quickly revise your syllabus and to master the concepts
* Online practice tests to regularly analyze and improve your preparation
* Around the clock doubt resolution feature where experts answer your queries
- It has efficient and good connectivity so you'll connect and attend LIVE sessions online.
- If you miss out on any lecture, you'll access recorded session videos and session notes.
- You can ask your doubts during the web session and be a neighborhood of a doubt clearing session
- Students who aren't motivated enough may fall behind.
- Not everyone has internet connectivity.
- Aakash Digital Learning App features
- Classes by the simplest teachers of Aakash
- Regular practice with online tests prepared by the Aakash experts
- Revision of the concepts with the assignments given in live classes
- Performance analysis with the detailed reports provided after online practice tests
- All India Rank and national level benchmarking with All India Aakash Test Series (AIATS)
- Instant doubt resolution during and after the classes by the Aakash teachers
Coursera provides custom-based pricing.
Aakash Digital provides custom-based pricing.
In our general overview, we would say that a number of the world’s best-known firms use Coursera for employee training, you'll be pretty sure you’re getting the work skills you would like, too. While Aakash Live’ brings to you the Aakash classroom experience at your home. It uses the web as a medium to offer you access to the expert Aakash faculty. It makes sure that you simply don’t miss out on anything that's taught in regular classroom coaching.
FAQs- Aakash Digital
Top 5 Most Popular Edu-Tech/EdTech Software
Explore best edu tech platforms and learn to scale your knowledge