Byju’s is now India’s largest Ed-Tech (Learning) company. The idea is to reinvent how students learn and transform learning into fun by their learning classes and therefore the learning app.
Byju’s classes offer preparation training for various competitive examinations. It is now India's leading provider of supplemental school curriculum classes for classes 6-12 and test preparation training for CAT, JEE, IAS, GMAT, and GRE. They target high-quality, engaging, and accessible education with fun learning sessions they provide.
They have best-handpicked teachers from India & they use copyrighted teaching techniques to make learning fun and effective for the students. Their team of teachers uses world-class technology to deliver the simplest of education to young minds, preparing them for the longer term.
This platform offers interactive & engaging study material in the form of videos. Byju’s sessions for classes 6-11 are there to assist students with Math, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Classes are going to be conducted by a variety of excellent teachers, from India.
- The mode of teaching is by video lessons as well as personalized learnings
- They offer comprehensive tutoring programs.
- Number of exercises will be available to practice so that we can get acquainted with the subject well.
- Revision of the subjects will be carried out by teaching as well as conducting tests.
- It is not at all an economical option
- Sometimes it takes longer to connect to the internet.
- Attend class reception as per your convenience and schedule.
- Revise lessons as many times as you want.
- All lesson videos are mapped to the curriculum to make sure complete preparation.
- Take chapter-wise tests & get in-depth analysis.
- Adaptive learning lets students study at their own pace.
- Result-oriented, structured programs with basic & advanced modules, and problem-solving
- Each lesson and course intuitively adjusts itself to the training pattern and aptitude of the scholar.
The topics are infinite and are adapted to each student's level. You'll have plenty of data at your fingertips, with the knowledge starting from basic algorithms to web programming itself.
- Top-Quality Content
Udacity develops its own content with tight collaborations with (industry-leading) partners like Google, AWS (Amazon), Mercedes, or Nvidia.
- Easy To Use
Its backend is intuitive and easy to follow.
- Free Courses
Udacity offers over 200 free courses. This is a great place to start and get an idea of what to expect from this popular learning community.
If you complete a Nanodegree (how its programs are named) with Udacity you’ll earn a certificate.
- Improve your CV
Udacity helps you climb professiona
- You’ll Need Some Budget
- If you’d wish to join one of its programs you’ll get to have some budget
- Not A Huge Community
- There doesn’t seem to be an exciting engaging community behind Udacity courses
- Only In English
- The website and backend are available in other languages, but the course materials are mainly in English.
- Get real employable skills
- Udacity quality curriculum is meant with top-tier industry partners, not academics, that helps you to learn the high-impact skills that top companies want.
- Learn on your schedule Self-paced learning - whenever and wherever you want.
- Project-based, active learning Learn by doing real-world projects and other hands-on exercises that lead to real skills mastery.
- Udacity Nanodegree. The Nanodegree that Udacity offers may be a sort of learning where you pay a payment monthly and study a specific subject for around 6-12 months, after which you receive a certificate of completion.
- Udacity Nanodegree Plus. The main distinguishing feature of the “Plus” program is that Udacity guarantees you employment after you’ve successfully finished the specified program.
Byju’s provides custom-based pricing.
Udacity provides custom-based pricing
In our general overview, we would say that In Byju’s Videos are followed by subjective, objective, and adaptive tests so that the students get used to all the types of challenges, and also adaptive learning is to adapt to the pace of learning of the student which acts as individual attention. While Udacity is for anyone that is looking to gather knowledge and earn new skills in programming, business, data science, and more. Its courses are designed to offer you real employable skills that are based around real-world projects.
Top 5 Most Popular Edu-Tech/EdTech Software
Explore best edu tech platforms and learn to scale your knowledge