Byju’s is now India’s largest Ed-Tech (Learning) company. The idea is to reinvent how students learn and transform learning into fun by their learning classes and therefore the learning app.
Byju’s classes offer preparation training for various competitive examinations. It is now India's leading provider of supplemental school curriculum classes for classes 6-12 and test preparation training for CAT, JEE, IAS, GMAT, and GRE. They target high-quality, engaging, and accessible education with fun learning sessions they provide.
They have best-handpicked teachers from India & they use copyrighted teaching techniques to make learning fun and effective for the students. Their team of teachers uses world-class technology to deliver the simplest of education to young minds, preparing them for the longer term.
This platform offers interactive & engaging study material in the form of videos. Byju’s sessions for classes 6-11 are there to assist students with Math, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Classes are going to be conducted by a variety of excellent teachers, from India.
- The mode of teaching is by video lessons as well as personalized learnings
- They offer comprehensive tutoring programs.
- Number of exercises will be available to practice so that we can get acquainted with the subject well.
- Revision of the subjects will be carried out by teaching as well as conducting tests.
- It is not at all an economical option
- Sometimes it takes longer to connect to the internet.
- Attend class reception as per your convenience and schedule.
- Revise lessons as many times as you want.
- All lesson videos are mapped to the curriculum to make sure complete preparation.
- Take chapter-wise tests & get in-depth analysis.
- Adaptive learning lets students study at their own pace.
- Result-oriented, structured programs with basic & advanced modules, and problem-solving
- Each lesson and course intuitively adjusts itself to the training pattern and aptitude of the scholar.
LearnNext+ is an online learning app to help K-12 students achieve academic excellence by creating a personalized learning experience. The app offers 2000+ hours of videos, hands-on learning modules, summaries for quick revision, unlimited practice tests, and a variety of other learning tools.
Simply put, LearnNext+ may be a study-mate to find out and excel in academics by making the simplest use of:
- 2000+ hours of engaging video lessons covering concept explanations and NCERT solutions
- 5 lakh+ questions for extensive practice
- 600+ hands-on Science simulations
- Summaries for quick revision
The app also creates a connected learning environment by keeping the parents informed about their child’s learning progress.
- Greater interactiveness
- Continuous connectivity and utilization of leisure hours
- Learning systematically
- Tracking progress
- More retention and higher completion rates
- Benefiting from new learning trends
- No self-discipline
- No face-to-face interaction
- Lack of flexibility
- Lack of input from trainers
- Slow evolution
- Lack of transformational powe
Supplement classroom learning with 400 hours of video lessons with 2D and 3D animations, created by a panel of qualified and dedicated teachers.
Practice from lakhs of topic-wise questions with exhaustive solutions, sample papers, and all-India test series alongside detailed performance reports.
- Perform Activity
Bridge the gap between the study and application of science and strengthen your understanding with the science hands-on activity kit.
- Clarify Doubts
Get quick and efficient clarification of doubts through an online question and answer forum. Post your questions and obtain solutions within 24 hours.
Byju's provides custom-based pricing.
Learn Next provides custom-based pricing.
In our general overview, we would say that In Byju’s Videos are followed by subjective, objective, and adaptive tests so that the students get used to all the types of challenges, and also adaptive learning is to adapt to the pace of learning of the student which acts as individual attention. While LearnNext is an effort to provide the content of the CBSE/ICSE/State Board syllabus in a digital, multimedia form.
FAQs- Learn Next
Top 5 Most Popular Edu-Tech/EdTech Software
Explore best edu tech platforms and learn to scale your knowledge