Byju’s is now India’s largest Ed-Tech (Learning) company. The idea is to reinvent how students learn and transform learning into fun by their learning classes and therefore the learning app.
Byju’s classes offer preparation training for various competitive examinations. It is now India's leading provider of supplemental school curriculum classes for classes 6-12 and test preparation training for CAT, JEE, IAS, GMAT, and GRE. They target high-quality, engaging, and accessible education with fun learning sessions they provide.
They have best-handpicked teachers from India & they use copyrighted teaching techniques to make learning fun and effective for the students. Their team of teachers uses world-class technology to deliver the simplest of education to young minds, preparing them for the longer term.
This platform offers interactive & engaging study material in the form of videos. Byju’s sessions for classes 6-11 are there to assist students with Math, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Classes are going to be conducted by a variety of excellent teachers, from India.
- The mode of teaching is by video lessons as well as personalized learnings
- They offer comprehensive tutoring programs.
- Number of exercises will be available to practice so that we can get acquainted with the subject well.
- Revision of the subjects will be carried out by teaching as well as conducting tests.
- It is not at all an economical option
- Sometimes it takes longer to connect to the internet.
- Attend class reception as per your convenience and schedule.
- Revise lessons as many times as you want.
- All lesson videos are mapped to the curriculum to make sure complete preparation.
- Take chapter-wise tests & get in-depth analysis.
- Adaptive learning lets students study at their own pace.
- Result-oriented, structured programs with basic & advanced modules, and problem-solving
- Each lesson and course intuitively adjusts itself to the training pattern and aptitude of the scholar.
Brainly is a crowdsourced Q&A site for students to give and receive homework help, kind of like Yahoo Answers for education. Students post their questions within a topic or grade level, and other students answer them. Once the primary answer is posted, other students have only two hours to post a second answer. Brainly may be a place for college kids to share and explore knowledge together as a community. With Brainly, students combine their strengths and skills to tackle problems together. With Brainly, high-school and middle-school students from around the world are close to share knowledge and solve problems.
- You can ask questions for which you have doubts.
- Here within 10 minutes you can find answers to various questions.
- If you have got homework and don’t know how to do that, so can ask Brainly for suggestions.
- Brainly app is governed by many big leaders.
- You can't block the people that are posting useless things
- Some users do not elaborate their answers and just post one sentence
- Some users post direct copied answers from the net which is against the rules of Brai
- LIVE audio-video connection between Teacher & Student at very low internet bandwidths.
- Shared live learning environment (Whiteboard) between student and teacher.
- Replay of every LIVE session between teacher-student on Vedantu for the purpose of revision and review.
- Learning Management Tools
- Performance Reporting for Students and Parents.
- LIVE Session on Mobile Devices
Byju’s provides custom-based pricing.
In our general overview, we would say that In Byju’s Videos are followed by subjective, objective, and adaptive tests so that the students get used to all the types of challenges, and also adaptive learning is to adapt to the pace of learning of the student which acts as individual attention. While Brainly is the world's largest online learning and homework help community for folks, students, and teachers. With Brainly, users receive and offer help with tough homework problems and questions to go from questioning to understanding.
Top 5 Most Popular Edu-Tech/EdTech Software
Explore best edu tech platforms and learn to scale your knowledge