Brainly is a crowdsourced Q&A site for students to give and receive homework help, kind of like Yahoo Answers for education. Students post their questions within a topic or grade level, and other students answer them. Once the primary answer is posted, other students have only two hours to post a second answer. Brainly may be a place for college kids to share and explore knowledge together as a community. With Brainly, students combine their strengths and skills to tackle problems together. With Brainly, high-school and middle-school students from around the world are close to share knowledge and solve problems.
- Top-Quality Content
Udacity develops its own content with tight collaborations with (industry-leading) partners like Google, AWS (Amazon), Mercedes, or Nvidia.
- Easy To Use
Its backend is intuitive and easy to follow.
- Free Courses
Udacity offers over 200 free courses. This is a great place to start and get an idea of what to expect from this popular learning community.
If you complete a Nanodegree (how its programs are named) with Udacity you’ll earn a certificate.
- Improve your CV
Udacity helps you climb professiona
- You’ll Need Some Budget
- If you’d wish to join one of its programs you’ll get to have some budget
- Not A Huge Community
- There doesn’t seem to be an exciting engaging community behind Udacity courses
- Only In English
- The website and backend are available in other languages, but the course materials are mainly in English.
- Specific question curation & search filtration, Here’s where Brainly curated features, having specific questions that students might encounter in their homework. This helps students to accurately understand and complete their learning on time.
- Avail answers in an instance, The platform gives an opportunity to answer inquiries to students and teachers. Answers given by a student are thoroughly checked by moderators. And some answers are explained intimately by teachers.
- All subjects in one app Using the Brainly homework app, a student can ask any homework answers, practice for exams, essays, research on subjects like Maths, History, English, Biology, Chemistry, Social Studies, Arts, Computers, and World languages.
- Earn points by sharing knowledge For steady engagement of the tutorial app, you would like to integrate features like points collection or homework solving games. Students engage more through the app to obtain certain ranks, which in turn affects the app’s ranking.
Learn Next+ is an online learning app to help K-12 students achieve academic excellence by creating a personalized learning experience. The app offers 2000+ hours of videos, hands-on learning modules, summaries for quick revision, unlimited practice tests, and a variety of other learning tools.
Simply put, LearnNext+ may be a study-mate to find out and excel in academics by making the simplest use of:
- 2000+ hours of engaging video lessons covering concept explanations and NCERT solutions
- 5 lakh+ questions for extensive practice
- 600+ hands-on Science simulations
- Summaries for quick revision
The app also creates a connected learning environment by keeping the parents informed about their child’s learning progress.
- Greater interactiveness
- Continuous connectivity and utilization of leisure hours
- Learning systematically
- Tracking progress
- More retention and higher completion rates
- Benefiting from new learning trends
- No self-discipline
- No face-to-face interaction
- Lack of flexibility
- Lack of input from trainers
- Slow evolution
- Lack of transformational powe
Supplement classroom learning with 400 hours of video lessons with 2D and 3D animations, created by a panel of qualified and dedicated teachers.
Practice from lakhs of topic-wise questions with exhaustive solutions, sample papers, and all-India test series alongside detailed performance reports.
- Perform Activity
Bridge the gap between the study and application of science and strengthen your understanding with the science hands-on activity kit.
- Clarify Doubts
Get quick and efficient clarification of doubts through an online question and answer forum. Post your questions and obtain solutions within 24 hours.
Learn Next provides custom-based pricing.
In our general overview, we would say that Brainly is the world's largest online learning and homework help community for folks, students, and teachers. With Brainly, users receive and offer help with tough homework problems and questions to go from questioning to understanding. While LearnNext is an effort to provide the content of the CBSE/ICSE/State Board syllabus in a digital, multimedia form.
FAQs- Learn Next
Top 5 Most Popular Edu-Tech/EdTech Software
Explore best edu tech platforms and learn to scale your knowledge