Brainly is a crowdsourced Q&A site for students to give and receive homework help, kind of like Yahoo Answers for education. Students post their questions within a topic or grade level, and other students answer them. Once the primary answer is posted, other students have only two hours to post a second answer. Brainly may be a place for college kids to share and explore knowledge together as a community. With Brainly, students combine their strengths and skills to tackle problems together. With Brainly, high-school and middle-school students from around the world are close to share knowledge and solve problems.
- Top-Quality Content
Udacity develops its own content with tight collaborations with (industry-leading) partners like Google, AWS (Amazon), Mercedes, or Nvidia.
- Easy To Use
Its backend is intuitive and easy to follow.
- Free Courses
Udacity offers over 200 free courses. This is a great place to start and get an idea of what to expect from this popular learning community.
If you complete a Nanodegree (how its programs are named) with Udacity you’ll earn a certificate.
- Improve your CV
Udacity helps you climb professiona
- You’ll Need Some Budget
- If you’d wish to join one of its programs you’ll get to have some budget
- Not A Huge Community
- There doesn’t seem to be an exciting engaging community behind Udacity courses
- Only In English
- The website and backend are available in other languages, but the course materials are mainly in English.
- Specific question curation & search filtration, Here’s where Brainly curated features, having specific questions that students might encounter in their homework. This helps students to accurately understand and complete their learning on time.
- Avail answers in an instance, The platform gives an opportunity to answer inquiries to students and teachers. Answers given by a student are thoroughly checked by moderators. And some answers are explained intimately by teachers.
- All subjects in one app Using the Brainly homework app, a student can ask any homework answers, practice for exams, essays, research on subjects like Maths, History, English, Biology, Chemistry, Social Studies, Arts, Computers, and World languages.
- Earn points by sharing knowledge For steady engagement of the tutorial app, you would like to integrate features like points collection or homework solving games. Students engage more through the app to obtain certain ranks, which in turn affects the app’s ranking.
Blackboard Instructor is a mobile app that permits you to look at the course content, grade assignments, connect with students in discussions, and interact together with your class in Blackboard Collaborate. The app is out there for iOS and Android mobile devices. Blackboard is a course management system that permits you to supply content to students during a central location, communicate with students quickly, and supply grades in an electronic format to students. Blackboard amplifies student-teacher engagement by digitalizing the teaching world.
- It does what it's intended to try to like connecting students and teachers alike.
- It allows teachers to upload assignments online to eliminate the utilization of paper.
- Good platform to take tests and quizzes.
- Accepts a wide variety of file types.
- Choice of layout options to suit different sorts of courses.
- Sign-on errors are common and they may inhibit the students' ability to submit and receive assignments as directed.
- It is hard to navigate sometimes if you're unfamiliar.
- Not exactly user-friendly.
- Sometimes locations of assignments aren't clear, very obscure.
- Not a very appealing layout.
Blackboard works on all kinds of tablets and smartphones, so users can access wherever they'll be.
Its dashboard is additionally intuitive and straightforward to navigate.
Educators who use Blackboard are equipped with a variety of methods to enhance engagement from students and learners, also to motivate them to succeed in their full potential.
Blackboard is a product that blends real-time support and learning, which successively encourages professional development and competitiveness within the corporate that uses it.
Blackboard provides custom-based pricing.
In our general overview, we would say that Brainly is the world's largest online learning and homework help community for folks, students, and teachers. With Brainly, users receive and offer help with tough homework problems and questions to go from questioning to understanding. While Blackboard has a customizable open architecture, a course management system, and a scalable design that can easily merge with authentication processes and student information systems.
Top 5 Most Popular Edu-Tech/EdTech Software
Explore best edu tech platforms and learn to scale your knowledge