Brainly is a crowdsourced Q&A site for students to give and receive homework help, kind of like Yahoo Answers for education. Students post their questions within a topic or grade level, and other students answer them. Once the primary answer is posted, other students have only two hours to post a second answer. Brainly may be a place for college kids to share and explore knowledge together as a community. With Brainly, students combine their strengths and skills to tackle problems together. With Brainly, high-school and middle-school students from around the world are close to share knowledge and solve problems.
- Top-Quality Content
Udacity develops its own content with tight collaborations with (industry-leading) partners like Google, AWS (Amazon), Mercedes, or Nvidia.
- Easy To Use
Its backend is intuitive and easy to follow.
- Free Courses
Udacity offers over 200 free courses. This is a great place to start and get an idea of what to expect from this popular learning community.
If you complete a Nanodegree (how its programs are named) with Udacity you’ll earn a certificate.
- Improve your CV
Udacity helps you climb professiona
- You’ll Need Some Budget
- If you’d wish to join one of its programs you’ll get to have some budget
- Not A Huge Community
- There doesn’t seem to be an exciting engaging community behind Udacity courses
- Only In English
- The website and backend are available in other languages, but the course materials are mainly in English.
- Specific question curation & search filtration, Here’s where Brainly curated features, having specific questions that students might encounter in their homework. This helps students to accurately understand and complete their learning on time.
- Avail answers in an instance, The platform gives an opportunity to answer inquiries to students and teachers. Answers given by a student are thoroughly checked by moderators. And some answers are explained intimately by teachers.
- All subjects in one app Using the Brainly homework app, a student can ask any homework answers, practice for exams, essays, research on subjects like Maths, History, English, Biology, Chemistry, Social Studies, Arts, Computers, and World languages.
- Earn points by sharing knowledge For steady engagement of the tutorial app, you would like to integrate features like points collection or homework solving games. Students engage more through the app to obtain certain ranks, which in turn affects the app’s ranking.
With an ideal blend of live online classes, recorded video lectures, and online practice tests, the app makes a one-stop platform for the scholars to find out , revise and practice the concepts to strengthen their preparation for medical and engineering entrance exams also as other school level competitive exams. The app gives you access to:
* Live online classes by the expert faculty of Aakash to urge the expert guidance at the security of home
* Recorded video lectures to quickly revise your syllabus and to master the concepts
* Online practice tests to regularly analyze and improve your preparation
* Around the clock doubt resolution feature where experts answer your queries
- It has efficient and good connectivity so you'll connect and attend LIVE sessions online.
- If you miss out on any lecture, you'll access recorded session videos and session notes.
- You can ask your doubts during the web session and be a neighborhood of a doubt clearing session
- Students who aren't motivated enough may fall behind.
- Not everyone has internet connectivity.
- Aakash Digital Learning App features
- Classes by the simplest teachers of Aakash
- Regular practice with online tests prepared by the Aakash experts
- Revision of the concepts with the assignments given in live classes
- Performance analysis with the detailed reports provided after online practice tests
- All India Rank and national level benchmarking with All India Aakash Test Series (AIATS)
- Instant doubt resolution during and after the classes by the Aakash teachers
Aakash Digital provides custom-based pricing.
In our general overview, we would say that Brainly is the world's largest online learning and homework help community for folks, students, and teachers. With Brainly, users receive and offer help with tough homework problems and questions to go from questioning to understanding. While Aakash Live’ brings to you the Aakash classroom experience at your home. It uses the web as a medium to offer you access to the expert Aakash faculty. It makes sure that you simply don’t miss out on anything that's taught in regular classroom coaching.
FAQs- Aakash Digital
Top 5 Most Popular Edu-Tech/EdTech Software
Explore best edu tech platforms and learn to scale your knowledge