Udemy is a web learning platform featuring 130,000 online coaching courses taught by expert instructors. Take courses in anything from programming languages like Python and Java to non-public development classes like design, drawing, writing, and yoga. Udemy is a massively-open online course (M.O.O.C.) website where anyone is free to create and promote courses in the style of traditional post-secondary education. Users also can take courses to earn credit towards technical certification, or simply to select up or improve various job-related skills.
- Provides courses in various categories, whether that be soft or technical skills.
- The platform is easy to use and manage.
- Has incentives to find out within the sort of certificates.
- Instructors can add quizzes to challenge users within the learning process.
- The lectures are sometimes great, but it's also sometimes hard to remain engaged.
- -The grouping of categories could be refin
Udemy provides custom-based pricing.
- Course Marketing Functionality
One of Udemy’s outstanding features is its course marketing functionality that permits instructors to market their courses and market their personal brand to students and therefore the right audience.
- Retargeted Ads
Instructors can use this capability to succeed in bent the audience of scholars who have wished-listed, viewed, or previewed a course but didn't purchase it .
- Search & Discovery and Email Campaigns
Udemy helps instructors improve their course searchability within the platform. Moreover, this online learning platform sends out email campaigns to help instructors promote their courses and market them to the right audience.
- Partnership with Big Niche Content Sites
Udemy works with Groupon & LivingSocial and other daily deal sites to help instructors in promoting the courses they have made.
Brainly is a crowdsourced Q&A site for students to give and receive homework help, kind of like Yahoo Answers for education. Students post their questions within a topic or grade level, and other students answer them. Once the primary answer is posted, other students have only two hours to post a second answer. Brainly may be a place for college kids to share and explore knowledge together as a community. With Brainly, students combine their strengths and skills to tackle problems together. With Brainly, high-school and middle-school students from around the world close to share knowledge and solve problems.
- You can ask questions for which you have doubts.
- Here within 10 minutes you can find answers to various questions.
- If you have got homework and don’t know how to do that,
- so can ask Brainly for suggestions.
- Brainly app is governed by many big leaders.
- You can't block the people that are posting useless things
- Some users do not elaborate their answers and just post one sentence
- Some users post direct copied answers from the net which is against the rules of Brainly.
Specific question curation & search filtration
Here’s where Brainly curated features, having specific questions that students might encounter in their homework. This helps students to accurately understand and complete their learning on time.
Avail answers in an instance
The platform gives an opportunity to answer inquiries to students and teachers. Answers given by a student are thoroughly checked by moderators. And some answers are explained intimately by teachers.
All subjects in one app
Using the Brainly homework app, a student can ask any homework answers, practice for exams, essays, research on subjects like Maths, History, English, Biology, Chemistry, Social Studies, Arts, Computers, and World languages.
Earn points by sharing knowledge
For steady engagement of the tutorial app, you would like to integrate features like points collection or homework solving games. Students engage more through the app to obtain certain ranks, which in turn affects the app’s ranking.
In our general overview, we would say that Udemy takes a more democratized approach to teaching and learning than most other online platforms – here, anyone can create a course and begin sharing their skills with the planet. While Brainly is the world's largest online learning and homework help community for folks, students, and teachers. With Brainly, users receive and offer help with tough homework problems and questions to go from questioning to understanding.
Top 5 Most Popular Edu-Tech/EdTech Software
Explore best edu tech platforms and learn to scale your knowledge