Zendesk chatbot software is a suite of support apps that helps transform your customer service into actionable customer retention and lead source via agent deployment. It has one of the most flexible plan structures, making it ideal for businesses of any size. It consists of support, chats, calls center solution, and knowledge base modules that you can upgrade separately. Zendesk makes support, sales, and customer engagement software for everyone with a quick to implement, easy to use, platform.
- Ownership: Assigning tickets to agents and allowing them to follow through the entire process from end to end.
- Organization: Multiple teams can be in the same instance and tickets can be assigned between teams depending on which stage of the process it is up to.
- Ease: For both end-users and agents. The end users can either just send an email to a designated email address or go in and use a preconfigured template on the landing page.
- Out of the box, features are lacking
- Costs to add on other features to empower staff can get costly
- Support not always responsive
- Ticket management with automated workflow
- Multi-channel support: email, web, phone, chat, social media
- Mobile support with native iPhone, iPad, and Android apps
- Robust reporting and advanced analytics
- Customer-facing web interface that you can easily brand
- Knowledge base portal and community forums included
Drift service software is a cloud-based live chat, in-app messaging, and email management solution designed for sales and marketing teams. Drift offers customizable live chat widgets, email follow-ups for abandoned chats, conversation histories, email campaign automation, and an AI-powered chatbot. Drift service software is a popular chatbot application. Drift’s in-app messaging allows users to target their customers with full-page takeovers and slider messages.
- Widely regarded as the easiest-to-use, most-functional chatbot software available now.
- The customer service team specifically works with you to figure out what will make your chatbot appealing to website visitors and what will help them ask the right questions.
- The robust analytics elements of Drift allow your team to make new decisions about how to approach sales; chatbots amount to rearranging your schedule to suit your qualified leads, resulting in better sales in less total sales team work-hours.
- Many customers state that the interface makes it easy to organize and archive chat.
- No solutions for messaging on major marketing channels
- Cannot use Drift for multiple teams unless you’re on the Enterprise plan
- Conversation Archiving
- Lead Development
- Knowledge Base
- Team Inbox
- Customer Profiles
- Live Chat
Taking everything into account, we can say that Zendesk offers a variety of add-ons: Chat, a tool for integrating chat support; Talk, for providing phone support; and Guide, which lets you easily create a help section for your website. While Drift is designed to help people accomplish their business goals, especially B2B business goals, which is super helpful.
Other Most Popular Chatbot Software
Discover the Best Softwares to Grow Your Business