Kaspersky Lab develops and sells antivirus, internet security, password management, endpoint security, and other cybersecurity products and services. The Internet Security software adds privacy features, parental controls, anti-phishing tools. Total Security adds parental controls, adult website filters, diagnostic tools, a Password Manager application, and other features. Kaspersky's software is available for Mac's, PC's, Android, iOS, Windows Mobile, BlackBerry, and Symbian.
Kaspersky Security for Mail Servers provides a rock-solid frontline defense for corporate infrastructures by filtering out incoming spam and protecting users from malicious emails carrying malware, fraudulent requests and phishing URLs.
Easy to set up and use
Defends against viruses, ransomware & more
Protects without slowing you down
- Detects and patches vulnerabilities to reduce attack entry-points
- Saves time by automating OS and software deployment tasks
- Streamlines centralized security management with a web or cloud console
- Encrypts data to prevent damage from data leakage on a lost device
- No video chat
- Lots of incremental ways to spend money
- Geared more toward hookups than relationships.
- Multi-layered malware protection
- Advanced anti-phishing
- Automated anti-spam
- Business Email Enterprise(BEC) protection.
- Prevention of unwanted content transfer.
Symantec Endpoint Protection antivirus software is an all-in-one security software for businesses of various sizes and includes anti-malware, firewall, and intrusion prevention features. The security suite also offers features that help prevent data loss and fuses AI with critical endpoint technologies.
Endpoint Security Solutions:
- Endpoint Security Enterprise: Extends industry-leading SEP to all operating systems and devices, including mobile. Offers cloud management.
- Endpoint Security Complete: Extends Endpoint Security Enterprise with attack surface reduction, endpoint detection and response, threat hunting, active directory defense, and other advanced technologies for complete protection and the best return on investment.
The Symantec Email Threat Isolation solution stops advanced email attacks by insulating users from spear phishing, credential theft, and ransomware attacks. Symantec Email Security offers the strongest protection against malicious links and downloads using Email Threat Isolation to contain sophisticated email threats such as spear phishing and ransomware. Symantec gives customers strong isolation and protection against advanced email attacks through the industry’s first isolation solution.
Features of Symantec Endpoint Protection:
- Advanced Machine learning.
- Desktop firewall.
- Central management console.
- Artificial Intelligence.
- Antivirus and spyware.
- Intrusion prevention.
- Security audit reports.
- Device and app control.
Now let's compare both the antivirus and see which one is better to use.
Kaspersky Internet Security
Kaspersky Total Security
In conclusion, both Symantec Endpoint Protection and Kaspersky are great contenders for the ideal antivirus software. Kaspersky offers very useful additional features such as encrypted browsers and file protection, While Symantec software is more than antivirus as it provides end-to-end protection of laptops, desktops, servers, mobile devices, messaging, and Web infrastructures with more than traditional antivirus and antispyware.
Popular Kaspersky Comparison
Other Most Popular Anti-Virus Software
Discover the Best Software to Grow Your Business