eScan antivirus software is an advanced, pro-active Anti-Virus and Content Security solution to ensure that your systems are safe from viruses, spyware, adware, keyloggers, hackers, phishing, data theft, objectionable content, and much more. eScan antivirus app is an internet security solution that provides virus protection to businesses and home SOHO users.
eScan’s Enterprise Endpoint Protection (EPP) provides an unified security solution to protect and manage enterprise data, systems and network in a platform agnostic environment.
- File and Folder Protection
- Malware URL Filter
- Secure Web-Based Management Console
- Built-In Firewall
- Email Content Scanning
Features of eScan Endpoint Security:-
- Detect security incidents
- Contain the incident at the endpoint
- Investigate security incidents
- Remediate endpoints to a pre-infection state
- Malware URL Filter
- Two Way Firewall
- Anti-Spam Filter
- Vulnerability Scan
Features of eScan Email Security:-
- Web Based Administration Console
- Real-Time Virus Scanning at the Mail Gateway
- Attachment Filtering
- Real-Time Content Scanning
- Advanced Anti-Spam and Anti-Phishing
- Blocking Image Spam
- Auto-generated Spam Whitelist
- Extensive Reports
Symantec Endpoint Protection antivirus software is an all-in-one security software for businesses of various sizes and includes anti-malware, firewall, and intrusion prevention features. The security suite also offers features that help prevent data loss and fuses AI with critical endpoint technologies.
Endpoint Security Solutions:
- Endpoint Security Enterprise: Extends industry-leading SEP to all operating systems and devices, including mobile. Offers cloud management.
- Endpoint Security Complete: Extends Endpoint Security Enterprise with attack surface reduction, endpoint detection and response, threat hunting, active directory defense, and other advanced technologies for complete protection and the best return on investment.
The Symantec Email Threat Isolation solution stops advanced email attacks by insulating users from spear phishing, credential theft, and ransomware attacks. Symantec Email Security offers the strongest protection against malicious links and downloads using Email Threat Isolation to contain sophisticated email threats such as spear phishing and ransomware. Symantec gives customers strong isolation and protection against advanced email attacks through the industry’s first isolation solution.
Features of Symantec Endpoint Protection:
- Advanced Machine learning.
- Desktop firewall.
- Central management console.
- Artificial Intelligence.
- Antivirus and spyware.
- Intrusion prevention.
- Security audit reports.
- Device and app control.
Now let's compare both the antivirus and see which one is better to use.
eScan One-time payment
Starts from $ 58.95
Before finalizing any one of them, try out the free trials of both at Anytechtrial.com
In a nutshell, we can say that eScan antivirus software is the ONLY product in the market to provide the eScan Remote Support facility, integrated with the software, and help consumers to detect and solve malware-related issues, in the fastest possible time-frames. While Symantec software is more than antivirus as itprovides end-to-end protection of laptops, desktops, servers, mobile devices, messaging, and Web infrastructures with more than traditional antivirus and antispyware.
Popular EScan Comparison
Other Most Popular Anti-Virus Software
Discover the Best Software to Grow Your Business