ESET stands for Essential Security against Evolving Threats(ESET ), NOD32 Antivirus, commonly known as NOD32, is an antivirus software package made by the Slovak company ESET.ESET antivirus software offers some decent features, like device encryption, advanced diagnostic tools, and anti-theft protection. ESET offers three different options for virus scans:
System Scan. Scan every single file on your computer, including running processes, program files, system files, and cached files.
Custom Scan. Drag and drop suspicious files, or choose to examine a specific folder.
Removable Device Scan. Scan thumb drives, external hard drives, phones, or any other removable device.
ESET Endpoint Security is an on-premise and cloud-based anti-malware and security suite for small, midsize, and enormous businesses. Primary functionality includes anti-malware, remote management, endpoint security, file security, firewall, virtualization security, mail security, web control, and bot protection.
ESET’s endpoint protection solutions leverage multilayered technologies to constantly balance performance, detection, and false positives.
Web Threat Management
Protection for Multiple Apps.
Stop hackers from accessing computers.
Keeps home network safe
Safely store and prefill passwords
Features of ESET Endpoint Security:
- Protection against targeted attacks
- Protection against ransomware
- Prevention of fileless attacks
- Cloud-based remote management
- Remote management
- Targeted attacks protection
- Zero-day threats detection
- Advanced persistent threats detection
- Hybrid Office 365 Scanning
- Web-based quarantine
- Cluster support
Avira antivirus software security is a capable free security suite that uses multiple techniques and technologies to keep you safe from even the very latest malware. Web-related features include blocking of malicious and phishing sites via Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and Opera browser extensions. Like most antivirus software, the Avira antivirus app has a three-layer protection scheme. The traditional malware scanner compares files against a library of known threats. Avira Free Antivirus scans compressed files and blocks unwanted software, but email attachments are examined when they are opened rather than when they arrive.
Avira Mail protection is a scanner for email protocols like POP, IMAP, and SMTP which scans every incoming unencrypted email and attachment, and even outgoing ones if so configured, for viruses and unwanted programs.
Advantages of using Avira Endpoint Security:
- Professional security package for small networks and ideal supplement for businesses that use the Microsoft Small Business Server.
- Avira Rootkit Detection (protection against processes that manipulate systems) including repair function.
- Real-time monitoring of all file accesses with integrated on-access scanner and on-demand scanner.
- Scanning of Email traffic for infectious contents directly at the client, checking of every incoming and outgoing or internally sent Email in real time.
- Precisely adjustable user administration including password and general or group based assignment of rights.
Virus scanner & Clean
Phone locator Tracker
Now let's compare both the antivirus and see which one is better to use.
Avira Prime license
Starts from $99.99
Starts From USD $59.99
Before finalizing any one of them, try out the free trials of both at Anytechtrial.com
In a nutshell, we can say that Avira offers many services like Microphone protection, Camera protection, a Phone Locator Tracker, etc. While ESET offers many services like Encryption, Signature Matching, Web Threat Management, Whitelisting/Blacklisting, etc.
Other Most Popular Anti-Virus Software
Discover the Best Software to Grow Your Business