McAfee Total Protection stands tall with its combination of antivirus, privacy, and identify tools and features. Defend yourself against the latest virus, malware, ransomware, and spyware attacks, while keeping your identity and privacy close and personal. With all the Windows PCs, Macs, tablets, and smartphones that help power your family’s day-to-day, it’s hard enough to keep track of their devices, much less protect them. With a single McAfee Total Protection subscription, you can protect five or ten devices without skipping a beat and most importantly, without slowing the family down.
Security Management Console
Features of McAfee Endpoint Security:
- Dynamic Application Containment
- Antimalware Protection
- Proactive Web Security
- Integrated EPP/EDR
- File less Threat Defense
- Automated Threat Hunting
Features of McAfee Email Security:
- Protect Your Email Servers 24/7
- Enforce Compliance
- Implement Data Leak Prevention and Content Scanning
- Centralize Management
- Find Stealthy Threats
- Web Protection
- Network Manager Utility
- Optimization Tools
- File Lock Module
- Configuration Assessment
- Automated Policies & Updates
- Proactive Actionable Intelligence
- Continuous Monitoring
- AI-Guided Investigations
Avira antivirus software security is a capable free security suite that uses multiple techniques and technologies to keep you safe from even the very latest malware. Web-related features include blocking of malicious and phishing sites via Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and Opera browser extensions. Like most antivirus software, the Avira antivirus app has a three-layer protection scheme. The traditional malware scanner compares files against a library of known threats. Avira Free Antivirus scans compressed files and blocks unwanted software, but email attachments are examined when they are opened rather than when they arrive.
Avira Mail protection is a scanner for email protocols like POP, IMAP, and SMTP which scans every incoming unencrypted email and attachment, and even outgoing ones if so configured, for viruses and unwanted programs.
Advantages of using Avira Endpoint Security:
- Professional security package for small networks and ideal supplement for businesses that use the Microsoft Small Business Server.
- Avira Rootkit Detection (protection against processes that manipulate systems) including repair function.
- Real-time monitoring of all file accesses with integrated on-access scanner and on-demand scanner.
- Scanning of Email traffic for infectious contents directly at the client, checking of every incoming and outgoing or internally sent Email in real time.
- Precisely adjustable user administration including password and general or group based assignment of rights.
Virus scanner & Clean
Phone locator Tracker
Before finalizing any one of them, try out the free trials of both at Anytechtrial.com
Other Most Popular Anti-Virus Software
Discover the Best Softwares to Grow Your Business