Kaspersky Lab develops and sells antivirus, internet security, password management, endpoint security, and other cybersecurity products and services. The Internet Security software adds privacy features, parental controls, anti-phishing tools. Total Security adds parental controls, adult website filters, diagnostic tools, a Password Manager application, and other features. Kaspersky's software is available for Mac's, PC's, Android, iOS, Windows Mobile, BlackBerry, and Symbian.
Kaspersky Security for Mail Servers provides a rock-solid frontline defense for corporate infrastructures by filtering out incoming spam and protecting users from malicious emails carrying malware, fraudulent requests and phishing URLs.
Easy to set up and use
Defends against viruses, ransomware & more
Protects without slowing you down
- Detects and patches vulnerabilities to reduce attack entry-points
- Saves time by automating OS and software deployment tasks
- Streamlines centralized security management with a web or cloud console
- Encrypts data to prevent damage from data leakage on a lost device
- No video chat
- Lots of incremental ways to spend money
- Geared more toward hookups than relationships
- Multi-layered malware protection
- Advanced anti-phishing
- Automated anti-spam
- Business Email Enterprise(BEC) protection.
- Prevention of unwanted content transfer.
|Kaspersky Antivirus||Kaspersky Internet Security||Kaspersky Total Security|
|$39.99/year/pc||$59.99/year/1 device||$79.99/year/1 device|
McAfee Total Protection stands tall with its combination of antivirus, privacy, and identify tools and features. Defend yourself against the latest virus, malware, ransomware, and spyware attacks, while keeping your identity and privacy close and personal. With all the Windows PCs, Macs, tablets, and smartphones that help power your family’s day-to-day, it’s hard enough to keep track of their devices, much less protect them. With a single McAfee Total Protection subscription, you can protect five or ten devices without skipping a beat and most importantly, without slowing the family down.
Security Management Console
Features of McAfee Endpoint Security:
- Dynamic Application Containment
- Antimalware Protection
- Proactive Web Security
- Integrated EPP/EDR
- File less Threat Defense
- Automated Threat Hunting
Features of McAfee Email Security:
- Protect Your Email Servers 24/7
- Enforce Compliance
- Implement Data Leak Prevention and Content Scanning
- Centralize Management
- Find Stealthy Threats
- Web Protection
- Network Manager Utility
- Optimization Tools
- File Lock Module
- Configuration Assessment
- Automated Policies & Updates
- Proactive Actionable Intelligence
- Continuous Monitoring
- AI-Guided Investigations
Now let's compare both the antivirus and see which one is better to use.
In our general overview, we would say that McAfee and Kaspersky are close in many areas. Kaspersky brings some great functionality to the table in the form of its VPN mode, backup utility, and parental controls. However, McAfee also offers top-of-the-line malware protection without putting a significant burden on system performance.
Popular Kaspersky Comparison
Other Most Popular Anti-Virus Software
Discover the Best Softwares to Grow Your Business