Kaspersky Lab develops and sells antivirus, internet security, password management, endpoint security, and other cybersecurity products and services. The Internet Security software adds privacy features, parental controls, anti-phishing tools. Total Security adds parental controls, adult website filters, diagnostic tools, a Password Manager application, and other features. Kaspersky's software is available for Mac's, PC's, Android, iOS, Windows Mobile, BlackBerry, and Symbian.
Kaspersky Security for Mail Servers provides a rock-solid frontline defense for corporate infrastructures by filtering out incoming spam and protecting users from malicious emails carrying malware, fraudulent requests and phishing URLs.
Easy to set up and use
Defends against viruses, ransomware & more
Protects without slowing you down
- Detects and patches vulnerabilities to reduce attack entry-points
- Saves time by automating OS and software deployment tasks
- Streamlines centralized security management with a web or cloud console
- Encrypts data to prevent damage from data leakage on a lost device
- No video chat
- Lots of incremental ways to spend money
- Geared more toward hookups than relationships
- Multi-layered malware protection
- Advanced anti-phishing
- Automated anti-spam
- Business Email Enterprise(BEC) protection.
- Prevention of unwanted content transfer.
|Kaspersky Antivirus||Kaspersky Internet Security||Kaspersky Total Security|
|$39.99/year/pc||$59.99/year/1 device||$79.99/year/1 device|
ESET stands for Essential Security against Evolving Threats(ESET ), NOD32 Antivirus, commonly known as NOD32, is an antivirus software package made by the Slovak company ESET.ESET antivirus software offers some decent features, like device encryption, advanced diagnostic tools, and anti-theft protection. ESET offers three different options for virus scans:
System Scan. Scan every single file on your computer, including running processes, program files, system files, and cached files.
Custom Scan. Drag and drop suspicious files, or choose to examine a specific folder.
Removable Device Scan. Scan thumb drives, external hard drives, phones, or any other removable device.
ESET Endpoint Security is an on-premise and cloud-based anti-malware and security suite for small, midsize, and enormous businesses. Primary functionality includes anti-malware, remote management, endpoint security, file security, firewall, virtualization security, mail security, web control, and bot protection.
ESET’s endpoint protection solutions leverage multilayered technologies to constantly balance performance, detection, and false positives.
Web Threat Management
Protection for Multiple Apps.
Stop hackers from accessing computers.
Keeps home network safe
Safely store and prefill passwords
Features of ESET Endpoint Security:
- Protection against targeted attacks
- Protection against ransomware
- Prevention of fileless attacks
- Cloud-based remote management
- Remote management
- Targeted attacks protection
- Zero-day threats detection
- Advanced persistent threats detection
- Hybrid Office 365 Scanning
- Web-based quarantine
- Cluster support
Taking everything into account, we can say that Kaspersky offers Cloud protection, Parental Control, Two-way Firewall, and many more services. While ESET offers Encryption, Signature Matching, Web Threat Management, Whitelisting/Blacklisting, and many more services.
Popular Kaspersky Comparison
Other Most Popular Anti-Virus Software
Discover the Best Softwares to Grow Your Business