Kaspersky Lab develops and sells antivirus, internet security, password management, endpoint security, and other cybersecurity products and services. The Internet Security software adds privacy features, parental controls, anti-phishing tools. Total Security adds parental controls, adult website filters, diagnostic tools, a Password Manager application, and other features. Kaspersky's software is available for Mac's, PC's, Android, iOS, Windows Mobile, BlackBerry, and Symbian.
Kaspersky Security for Mail Servers provides a rock-solid frontline defense for corporate infrastructures by filtering out incoming spam and protecting users from malicious emails carrying malware, fraudulent requests and phishing URLs.
Easy to set up and use
Defends against viruses, ransomware & more
Protects without slowing you down
- Detects and patches vulnerabilities to reduce attack entry-points
- Saves time by automating OS and software deployment tasks
- Streamlines centralized security management with a web or cloud console
- Encrypts data to prevent damage from data leakage on a lost device
- No video chat
- Lots of incremental ways to spend money
- Geared more toward hookups than relationships
- Multi-layered malware protection
- Advanced anti-phishing
- Automated anti-spam
- Business Email Enterprise(BEC) protection.
- Prevention of unwanted content transfer.
|Kaspersky Antivirus||Kaspersky Internet Security||Kaspersky Total Security|
|$39.99/year/pc||$59.99/year/1 device||$79.99/year/1 device|
Bitdefender antivirus app develops and markets cybersecurity products and services for companies and consumers including endpoint protection (with hardening and risk analytics capabilities), extended detection and response, multi-cloud security, and managed detection and response, antivirus software, IoT security, VPN, and privacy.
Bitdefender offers 4 types of scans:
Quick Scan. A lightweight scan of core system files and temporary files where viruses are often stored.
System Scan. An in-depth analysis and scan of the entire system for malware and vulnerabilities.
Custom Scan. Scanning in any system location where there might be potential threats.
Vulnerability Scan. Scanning for privacy risks in application settings as well as critical software updates.
Complete data protection
Advanced threat defense
Multi-layer ransomware protection
Features of Bitdefender Endpoint Security:
- Endpoint detection and response
- Hyper Detect blocks attacks at pre-execution
- Sandbox analyzer enhances targeted attack detention
- Endpoint control and hardening
- Advanced anti-exploit
- Endpoint control
- Smart scanning technology
- Real-time process monitoring
- Web security filtering
- Advanced anti-exploit
Taking everything into account, we can say that Kaspersky offers Cloud protection, Parental Control, Two-way Firewall, and many more services. While Bitdefender offers Device control, web filtering, exchange mail protection, intrusion detection, and free 24-hour support and many more services.
Popular Kaspersky Comparison
Other Most Popular Anti-Virus Software
Discover the Best Softwares to Grow Your Business