Kaspersky Lab develops and sells antivirus, internet security, password management, endpoint security, and other cybersecurity products and services. The Internet Security software adds privacy features, parental controls, anti-phishing tools. Total Security adds parental controls, adult website filters, diagnostic tools, a Password Manager application, and other features. Kaspersky's software is available for Mac's, PC's, Android, iOS, Windows Mobile, BlackBerry, and Symbian.
Kaspersky Security for Mail Servers provides a rock-solid frontline defense for corporate infrastructures by filtering out incoming spam and protecting users from malicious emails carrying malware, fraudulent requests and phishing URLs.
Easy to set up and use
Defends against viruses, ransomware & more
Protects without slowing you down
- Detects and patches vulnerabilities to reduce attack entry-points
- Saves time by automating OS and software deployment tasks
- Streamlines centralized security management with a web or cloud console
- Encrypts data to prevent damage from data leakage on a lost device
- No video chat
- Lots of incremental ways to spend money
- Geared more toward hookups than relationships
- Multi-layered malware protection
- Advanced anti-phishing
- Automated anti-spam
- Business Email Enterprise(BEC) protection.
- Prevention of unwanted content transfer.
|Kaspersky Antivirus||Kaspersky Internet Security||Kaspersky Total Security|
|$39.99/year/pc||$59.99/year/1 device||$79.99/year/1 device|
Avira antivirus software security is a capable free security suite that uses multiple techniques and technologies to keep you safe from even the very latest malware. Web-related features include blocking of malicious and phishing sites via Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and Opera browser extensions. Like most antivirus software, the Avira antivirus app has a three-layer protection scheme. The traditional malware scanner compares files against a library of known threats. Avira Free Antivirus scans compressed files and blocks unwanted software, but email attachments are examined when they are opened rather than when they arrive.
Avira Mail protection is a scanner for email protocols like POP, IMAP, and SMTP which scans every incoming unencrypted email and attachment, and even outgoing ones if so configured, for viruses and unwanted programs.
Advantages of using Avira Endpoint Security:
- Professional security package for small networks and ideal supplement for businesses that use the Microsoft Small Business Server.
- Avira Rootkit Detection (protection against processes that manipulate systems) including repair function.
- Real-time monitoring of all file accesses with integrated on-access scanner and on-demand scanner.
- Scanning of Email traffic for infectious contents directly at the client, checking of every incoming and outgoing or internally sent Email in real time.
- Precisely adjustable user administration including password and general or group based assignment of rights.
Virus scanner & Clean
Phone locator Tracker
Taking everything into account, we can say that Kaspersky offers Cloud protection, Parental Control, Two-way Firewall, and many more services. While Avira offers Microphone protection, Camera protection, a Phone Locator Tracker, and many more services.
Popular Kaspersky Comparison
Other Most Popular Anti-Virus Software
Discover the Best Softwares to Grow Your Business