Kaspersky Lab develops and sells antivirus, internet security, password management, endpoint security, and other cybersecurity products and services. The Internet Security software adds privacy features, parental controls, anti-phishing tools. Total Security adds parental controls, adult website filters, diagnostic tools, a Password Manager application, and other features. Kaspersky's software is available for Mac's, PC's, Android, iOS, Windows Mobile, BlackBerry, and Symbian.
Kaspersky Security for Mail Servers provides a rock-solid frontline defense for corporate infrastructures by filtering out incoming spam and protecting users from malicious emails carrying malware, fraudulent requests and phishing URLs.
Easy to set up and use
Defends against viruses, ransomware & more
Protects without slowing you down
- Detects and patches vulnerabilities to reduce attack entry-points
- Saves time by automating OS and software deployment tasks
- Streamlines centralized security management with a web or cloud console
- Encrypts data to prevent damage from data leakage on a lost device
- No video chat
- Lots of incremental ways to spend money
- Geared more toward hookups than relationships.
- Multi-layered malware protection
- Advanced anti-phishing
- Automated anti-spam
- Business Email Enterprise(BEC) protection.
- Prevention of unwanted content transfer.
Avast develops and markets business and consumer IT security products for servers, desktops, and mobile devices. Antivirus scanning, browser clean-up, a secure browser, password management, and network security features are provided for free, while firewall, anti-spam, and online banking features have to be purchased. The Avast Business product family includes features for endpoint protection, Wi-Fi security, antivirus, identity protection, password management, and data protection.
With their Web Shield and File Shield at your side, you’ll be protected against the kinds of phishing emails and pharmed websites that spoofers love to create.
Avast Endpoint Security provides real-time visibility of threats, comprehensive reporting, and management capabilities that are easy to implement and maintain - reducing overhead cost and cost while delivering complete protection.
Block spam and phishing emails
Lockout hackers with an advanced firewall
Features of Avast Endpoint Protection:
- Scan for Wi-Fi security weaknesses
- Get an extra layer of ransomware security
- Safely run suspicious apps
- Permanently shred sensitive files
- Automatically update apps
- Install on all your devices
Now let's compare both the antivirus and see which one is better to use.
In our general overview, we would say that you’ll be in good hands regardless of which antivirus you choose. As Kaspersky is a powerful piece of software containing all the features most users will ever need to protect their computer, their money, and their children online while, Avast has a variety of different scans, and extra features like Sandbox, SafeZone, and Software Updater.
Other Most Popular Anti-Virus Software
Discover the Best Softwares to Grow Your Business