Avast develops and markets business and consumer IT security products for servers, desktops, and mobile devices. Antivirus scanning, browser clean-up, a secure browser, password management, and network security features are provided for free, while firewall, anti-spam, and online banking features have to be purchased. The Avast Business product family includes features for endpoint protection, Wi-Fi security, antivirus, identity protection, password management, and data protection.
With their Web Shield and File Shield at your side, you’ll be protected against the kinds of phishing emails and pharmed websites that spoofers love to create.
Avast Endpoint Security provides real-time visibility of threats, comprehensive reporting, and management capabilities that are easy to implement and maintain - reducing overhead cost and cost while delivering complete protection.
Block spam and phishing emails
Lockout hackers with an advanced firewall
Features of Avast Endpoint Protection:
- Scan for Wi-Fi security weaknesses
- Get an extra layer of ransomware security
- Safely run suspicious apps
- Permanently shred sensitive files
- Automatically update apps
- Install on all your devices
Avira antivirus software security is a capable free security suite that uses multiple techniques and technologies to keep you safe from even the very latest malware. Web-related features include blocking of malicious and phishing sites via Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and Opera browser extensions. Like most antivirus software, the Avira antivirus app has a three-layer protection scheme. The traditional malware scanner compares files against a library of known threats. Avira Free Antivirus scans compressed files and blocks unwanted software, but email attachments are examined when they are opened rather than when they arrive.
Avira Mail protection is a scanner for email protocols like POP, IMAP, and SMTP which scans every incoming unencrypted email and attachment, and even outgoing ones if so configured, for viruses and unwanted programs.
Advantages of using Avira Endpoint Security:
- Professional security package for small networks and ideal supplement for businesses that use the Microsoft Small Business Server.
- Avira Rootkit Detection (protection against processes that manipulate systems) including repair function.
- Real-time monitoring of all file accesses with integrated on-access scanner and on-demand scanner.
- Scanning of Email traffic for infectious contents directly at the client, checking of every incoming and outgoing or internally sent Email in real time.
- Precisely adjustable user administration including password and general or group based assignment of rights.
Virus scanner & Clean
Phone locator Tracker
Before finalizing any one of them, try out the free trials of both at Anytechtrial.com
Popular Avast Comparison
Other Most Popular Anti-Virus Software
Discover the Best Softwares to Grow Your Business