Submit Your Guest Post
Get a chance to be featured on our blog visited by millions of tech readers monthly.
Types Of Guest Posts We Accept
- An article which has insights about a particular software product/domain/industry in the Software/SaaS ecosystem.
- The article can be in the form of advice/how to guides for technology users, IT decision makers, entrepreneurs, investors or innovators.
- We also accept listicles, but they should not be promotional for a specific brand/company or promoting the author’s brand/company in any form.
- Learnings from a personal digitalisation/automation/entrepreneurial journey, founders with a value add a factor for technology users and learners respectively.
- Articles about a specific sector update/forecast – example – change in data regulation policy, the introduction of the new policy, any impending merger/acquisition or controversial issues that require a conversation.
Guest Post Submission Guidelines
- Ensure that the article is not in the form of a press release or meant for mass consumption or promotions. An article shouldn’t be promoting any particular brand or the brands associated with the author directly or indirectly.
- Articles must be shared in .docx or pdf format only.
- Make sure the content is original, wherever necessary, please add proper references and link-backs. The article should be more than 1,000 words upto 7,000 words.
- The article should not contain more than 2 link backs (One should be in Author Bio)
- A relevant Image (1000×700) should also be shared with the docs. file.
- Please use pointers and subheads wherever applicable.
- Content should be backed by data wherever necessary.
- Should not be plagiarised, in case we find the content is plagiarised, we will block the author immediately and will not be covering anything related to the author, the brand or company in future.
Why to write for AnyTechTrial
Everyday 10k+ visitors visit AnyTechrial.Com, get your content in front of active technology users & buyers.
As part of our mission to empower technology users, we envision our blog to be a place where you can dive deeper into learning from your peer community and share what you’ve learned, too.
That’s why we’re opening up the blog to makers and hunters to share their expertise, learnings, and stories.
You can email your article draft along with relevant images at [email protected]
We’re happy to read it and will let you know if it’s a good fit.
Your name and job title
A sample headline
A 1-2 sentence description of the story's angle
Your LinkedIn/Instagram handle, if you have one
Photo(s) with a minimum height of 600px
Our content team shall review the same and notify you once its published.