Overview, Comparison, & Features
Marketo enables companies to streamline, automate, and measure marketing tasks and workflows so that they can increase operational efficiency and grow revenue faster.
First lets understand what to expect from this software in a general overview.
- Bi-directional CRM synching
- Email Marketing
- Consumer Marketing
- Website Personalization
- Web Activity Tracking
- Customer Base Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
Pros & Cons:
- Robust system for all aspects of marketing automation.
- A good option to customize lead journeys.
- Great reporting to urge an entire view on the performance of campaigns.
- Set up is complicated.
- Making navigation more user-friendly and intuitive.
- More free demos to find out different aspects of utilizing features.
Why Choose Marketo?
Marketo is specifically most useful and cost-effective for mid-sized businesses and enterprise-level business. Additionally, Marketo Sales Insight, a Salesforce add-on, seamlessly integrates Marketo lead information into Salesforce, strengthening your sales staff's ability to spot promising leads.