Overview, Comparison, & Features
TalentLMS is a Learning Management System built for success. It is a highly configurable cloud-hosted learning management system created to help users simplify how they facilitate online seminars, courses, and other training programs.
First lets understand what to expect from this software in a general overview.
Build courses from scratch by using all kinds of media — like videos, presentations, and docs. Or reuse content you’ve already created.
- Assessments engine
Build a spread of tests with options for multiple-choice, drag-and-drop matching, ordering, fill-in-the-blank, and open-ended questions.
- Learning paths
Guide learner growth by restricting the way courses are completed, or course content is often viewed.
- Surveys engine
Build surveys to realize insights into your learners and training. Send, collect and analyze responses in one spot.
- Files repository
Upload and store files in your account. Organize, reuse, and share them with selected users.
Pros & Cons:
- Organizes training into modules that can be assigned to certain users with certain groups.
- Tracks the completion of the training modules for supervisor review.
- Keeps an in-depth record of coaching completed for future audit review.
Customization – making any changes to the interface and add items to the portal isn't that easy
Templates – the templates for the certifications and portal are limited
Why Choose TalentLMS?
For everyone to mention “yes” to training, TalentLMS offers three things that make adoption easier.
1. A simple and enjoyable experience
2. A quick and easy set-up process
3. Customized training options that make training relevant to the people using it.
The features and functionality of TalentLMS also make it easy to offer the same great training experience for any scenario.