Qgiv is a web event management tool and a fundraising platform that permits donors to send their gifts to a specific cause. The software is commonly used by non-profit organizations, faith-based establishments, political parties, and private and government sectors to raise funds. To do so, it features like customizable donation forms, app-based auctions, peer-to-peer fundraising, and text giving with outbound messaging.
First lets understand what to expect from this software in a general overview.
- Supports branded fundraising pages
- Ultimate fundraising software solution
- Donations through credit cards accepted
- Receipting donations and transaction rec
- Recurring gift schedules
- Gifts can be received via texts mobile application channels
- Event setup and sign
Pros & Cons:
- Great donor/user interface, very appealing and intuitive
- Excellent reporting on transactions
- Strong customer service
- Great features for non profit starting new and wish help
- The Qgiv integration with Blackbaud is still pretty clunky
- Qgiv's ability to work with WordPress is sometimes problematic
Peer to peer
Why Choose Qgiv?
Qgiv exists to assist people fulfill their passion to form a difference. A personal connection exists between the organization and volunteers by using this software which integrates with other social communication applications. It also has integrations with email marketing software and CRM solutions to assist you segment your donors, analyze your donation data, and modify your communication. This way you'll personalize and improve engagement together with your donors. Furthermore, fewer resources are required to be spent drumming up support for a given event. You can use the present donor database for your future fundraising base. It is a secure system that doesn't alter the design and feel of your organization’s website. From a single donor account, a donor can manage, print, and review donation history.
Other Most Popular Fundraising Software
Discover the Best Software to Grow Your Business