Overview, Comparison, & Features
SimplyHired, a publishing partner of Indeed, maybe a job posting site, mobile application, and online recruitment advertising network. SimplyHired, which is owned by Recruit, aggregates job listings from thousands of internet sites, which it then distributes. SimplyHired is a general job board that gathers job postings from affiliated sites to share them on SimplyHired for free. However, it states on their site that employers can post their jobs for free.
First lets understand what to expect from this software in a general overview.
- Assists with crafting effective job descriptions.
- Offers applicant tracking and management services.
- Features interview scheduling and assessment services.
- Does not require a contract.
- Collects postings from third-party sites and shares them.
- Applicant Tracking
- Job Posting
- Recruiting Marketing
- Screening and Assessments
- Sourcing and Candidate Identification
- With such wide exposure, be prepared to receive way too many responses to your job ads sometimes.
- SimplyHired has received many negative customer reviews.
- They advertise as a free service, but employers must pay to post jobs.
How do I post a job on SimplyHired?
- Go to simplyhired.com.
- Click on "Post Jobs Free."
- Enter a legitimate email address and password to make a free account.
- Go to simplyhired.com/post-jobs-free.
- Click on "Post your job."
- Complete the job posting process.
Other Most Popular Freelance Websites
Discover the Best Softwares to Grow Your Business