Overview, Comparison, & Features
ProctorU provides three forms of online remote proctoring services that provide exemplary functionalities like auto proctoring and live proctoring. It's a preferred choice among many academic institutes and deals with proctoring of examinations through an AI-based system. Catering to the wants of around 1000 customers, this online remote proctoring software facilitates ID authentication and encompasses a per-day proctoring capacity of conducting quite 10,000 exams.
First lets understand what to expect from this software in a general overview.
- Session launch with a live proctor
- Dedicated account team for assistance
- Multi-factor biometric identification via a live proctor
- Schedule or on-demand access 24/7
- AI-based behavior analysis
Pros & Cons:
- Verifies the encompassing quickly
- Convenient to use for exams conducted from homes
- Protects your credibility
- Noticeable latency in starting a test
- Too sensitive to permit even a bit noise like muttering
|1 hrs or less practice exam||$16.00 |
|1-2 hrs exam||$22.00|
|2-3 hrs exam||$30.00|
|3 or more hrs exam||$38.00|
Why Choose ProctorU?
As the industry’s leading provider of remote proctoring and integrity safeguards for online testing and assessment, ProctorU will no longer offer services that do not include trained human test proctors and eliminate the use of software-only products company-wide.