Vedantu is an Indian Interactive Online tutoring platform where teachers provide tuitions to students over the online, employing a real-time virtual learning environment named WAVE (Whiteboard Audio Video Environment) a technology built in-house. Vedantu’s online tutoring platform enables LIVE interactive learning between a teacher and a student. It offers individual and group classes. On Vedantu a teacher is in a position to supply personalized teaching using two-way audio, video, and whiteboarding tools where both teacher and student are able to see, hear, write and interact in real-time. Imagine it like 'Skype' custom made for education. Vedantu caters to 6th grade to 12th grade and prepares for school boards, competitive examinations, and has co-curricular courses also.
First lets understand what to expect from this software in a general overview.
- LIVE audio-video connection between Teacher & Student at very low internet bandwidths.
- Shared live learning environment (Whiteboard) between student and teacher.
- Replay of every LIVE session between teacher-student on Vedantu for the purpose of revision and review.
- Learning Management Tools
- Performance Reporting for Students and Parents.
- LIVE Session on Mobile Devices
Pros & Cons:
- Offers an honest package for its tutors and on time
- Provides room for growth for learners
- Avails an energetic workplace that does not encourage non-performers
- Friendly work culture
- Independent decision-making
- Placed among the top online tutoring services
- Customer service needs improvement
- No clear objectives followed in addressing issues
- Short off days for tutors
- Unprofessionalism by some members of the management
Compare All Top Edu-Tech Software
Other Most Popular Edu-Tech/EdTech Software
Explore best edu tech platforms and learn to scale your knowledge