Unacademy is India's largest online learning app. Unacademy is a web education platform that gives learning opportunities to scholars of all streams and particularly to aspirants who are preparing for competitive exams(preparation for UPSC). Unacademy lessons are within the type of Live Classes both free and via subscription. Unacademy, India's Largest Learning Platform is your companion through your exam preparation journey. On the Unacademy Learning App, you'll attend Live Classes by Top Educators, get your doubts cleared, and test your preparation via Live Test Series, Quizzes, Practice Section and far more. Make your preparation count with Unacademy.
Supported Operating System(s):
Web App, iOS, Android
First lets understand what to expect from this software in a general overview.
- Watch live classes and learn from the best educators.
- Get access to class notes for you to revisit and revise anytime.
- Evaluate your preparation with mock tests and quizzes.
- Higher Education
- Application Management
- Curriculum Management
- Higher Education
- Student Portal
Pros & Cons:
- This website provides current affairs for UPSC and associated mock questions on a daily basis.
- The tutorials are short, crisp and the cost: benefit ratio from these lessons of hardly 10 minutes is very high.
- This channel focuses not only on academics but also on some of the peripheral aspects that help you in enhancing your productivity.
- Most of the lessons that are started by the channel are not taken to their legitimate end. As a result, the trust factor in the courses of Unacademy is still a far-fetched thing.
- Too many courses are started without proper planning and no fixed sequence is followed. As a result, the channel seems like a book shop where the aspirants have to use their own wisdom to selectively enroll in the lessons.
Compare All Top Edu-Tech Software
Other Most Popular Edu-Tech/EdTech Software
Explore best edu tech platforms and learn to scale your knowledge