Udemy is a web learning platform featuring 130,000+ online coaching courses taught by expert instructors. Take courses in anything from programming languages like Python and Java to skill development classes like design, drawing, writing, and yoga. Udemy is a massively-open online course (M.O.O.C.) website where anyone is free to create and promote courses in the style of traditional post-secondary education. Users also can take courses to earn credit towards technical certification, or simply to select up or improve various job-related skills.
First lets understand what to expect from this software in a general overview.
- Course Marketing Functionality
One of Udemy’s outstanding features is its course marketing functionality that allows instructors to plug their courses and market their brand to students and thus the proper audience.
- Retargeted Ads
Instructors can use this capability to achieve bent the audience of students who have wish-listed, viewed, or previewed a course but didn't purchase out.
- Search & Discovery and Email Campaigns
Udemy helps instructors improve their course searchability within the platform. Moreover, this online learning platform sends out email campaigns to assist instructors to promote their courses and market them to the proper audience.
- Partnership with Big Niche Content Sites
Udemy works with Groupon & LivingSocial and other daily deal sites to help instructors in promoting the courses they have made.
Pros & Cons:
- Provides courses in various categories, whether that be soft or technical skills.
- The platform is easy to use and manage.
- Has incentives to find out within the sort of certificates.
- Instructors can add quizzes to challenge users within the learning process.
- The grouping of categories could be refined.
Compare All Top Edu-Tech Software
Other Most Popular Edu-Tech/EdTech Software
Explore best edu tech platforms and learn to scale your knowledge