ESET stands for Essential Security against Evolving Threats(ESET), NOD32 Antivirus, commonly known as NOD32, is an antivirus software package made by the Slovak company ESET.
First lets understand what to expect from this software in a general overview.
- Activity Log
- Anti Virus
- Application Security
- Behavioral Analytics
- Device Management
- Signature Matching
- Web Threat Management
- Protection for Multiple Apps
- Stop hackers from accessing computers
- Keeps home network safe
- Safely store and prefill passwords
- Encrypt photos
- Device control too complex for most users
- Scanning individual files or directories involves lots of clicking through directory trees.
- Company support can be not the most helpful
- Can be more expensive than some of the up-and-coming solutions.
Why choose ESET?
Good to great scores from independent labs
Decent to good scores in our hands-on tests
HIPS component blocks exploits
Can use licenses for Mac protection
Comprehensive device control
Clean the files.
Allows you to schedule scanning.
Allows you to watch the activity.
|ESET One-device/Year||Starts From USD $59.99|
ESET NOD32 Antivirus is the entry-level version of ESET's security services. It's ranked among the top antivirus products by independent testing labs. Known for its excellent ability to identify and disable malware without slowing down your computer, ESET NOD32 is a solid choice for Windows users.
Try ESET For Free
Compare Best Anti Virus Solutions
Other Most Popular Anti-Virus Software
Discover the Best Softwares to Grow Your Business