Overview, Comparison, & Features
Overview, Comparison, & Features
Supported Operating System(s):
Windows, Linux, UNIX, MS-DOS, MS-Windows – 98/XP/Vista, Windows-NT/2000, OS/2 and Mac OS.
First lets understand what to expect from this software in a general overview.
Defends against viruses, ransomware & more
Protects without slowing you down
Easy to set up and use
PC Mac and Mobile
- No extra server or software deployment costs. Hosted in the cloud.
- It provides Superior protection also online as well as offline
- Protection for any device – with free mobile device security, with Anti-phishing features
- Streamlines adoption of integrated solutions to defend your business with EDR and an automated Sandbox
- Prevents employees from exposing your business, and themselves, to an attack
- Provides a full range of Parental Control feature
- Best Firewall Protection
- Backup available for both Cloud and Local
- Online banking protection with the virtual keyboard
Kaspersky offers a variety of antivirus suites, ranging from Kaspersky Free — the company’s free antivirus product. It offers limited malware protection, protects against malicious/phishing websites, and also checks connected USB drives for malware.
The next level up is Kaspersky Anti-Virus, which is merely compatible with PCs. alongside everything that comes with freeware, it offers an additional layer of ransomware protection, a Vulnerability Scanner, and a Silent Mode feature.
Another level up is Kaspersky Internet Security, which may protect PCs, Macs, and mobile devices. It includes everything that's jammed into the previous plan, plus a complicated Firewall, a hardened browser, and an Anti-spam module.
Kaspersky Total Security is that the company’s top-tier suite. In that, you’ll get everything that's a part of the web Security suite, plus a Kaspersky Password Manager, a File Shredder, and a backup utility. a complicated parental control module and a file encryption utility also a part of the entire Security Suite. A limited free VPN is additionally a part of all Kaspersky’s security suites.
Kaspersky Variants For Small To Medium Growing Businesses: Click Here For Free Trial
- Kaspersky Small Office Security: combines the simplicity of home PC protection with special capabilities to keep your business safe while employees are working.
- Kaspersky Endpoint Security Cloud: Straightforward protection for your business - wherever you’re heading
- Kaspersky Endpoint Security Cloud Plus: Now including Microsoft Office 365 security
- Kaspersky Endpoint Security For Business: Next-generation protection and control for every endpoint
- Kaspersky Endpoint Security For Business Advanced: Adaptive security with extended management & data protection
Kaspersky Variants For Home & Personal Use: Click Here For Free Trial
- Kaspersky Anti Virus: Essential antivirus for Windows – blocks viruses & cryptocurrency-mining malware
- Kaspersky Total Security: Premium security & antivirus suite for you & your kids – on PC, Mac & mobile
Which companies use Kaspersky?
Companies using Kaspersky include Microsoft with 163,000 employees and revenue of $143Bn, Intel with 110,600 employees and revenue of $77.87Bn, IBM with 352,600 employees and revenue of $ 77.14Bn, and many more.
Although Kaspersky is one of the most widely used Antivirus software, some software options that perform similar tasks are Quick Heal, McAfee, Avast, Norton. Each software has its unique features and challenges. Kaspersky competitors include Secure VPN, SafeCam for PC, PC Cloud Manager, Password Manager, etc.
Try Kaspersky For Free
Compare All Best Anti Virus Solutions
Other Most Popular Anti-Virus Software
Discover The Best Software's To Grow Your Business